Jump to solution

BLUE SKY REMOTE

BSK
Grasshopper

Does anyone know if it's possible to program the program the remote to skip ahead 30 seconds or 1 or 2 mins? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

You can program the remote to skip ahead 30 seconds by pr...

ColtonW24
Grasshopper

You can program the remote to skip ahead 30 seconds by pressing exit (3 times) then enter 0030 then press the shaw button. If you ever want to skip ahead any other time interval you can by using the voice feature.

View solution in original post

73 Replies
Jump to solution

You can program the remote to skip ahead 30 seconds by pr...

ColtonW24
Grasshopper

You can program the remote to skip ahead 30 seconds by pressing exit (3 times) then enter 0030 then press the shaw button. If you ever want to skip ahead any other time interval you can by using the voice feature.

Jump to solution

That was literally the only complaint I had about the Sha...

Mcade13
Grasshopper

That was literally the only complaint I had about the Shaw remote.  You have restored order in my life.  

Jump to solution

Which button, on the remote, is the skip ahead button? I’...

Elainelab
Grasshopper

Which button, on the remote, is the skip ahead button? I’ve programmed it to skip ahead 30 seconds but don’t know what button to press to actually make it skip ahead.

Jump to solution

Pg up and Pg down

rstra
Grand Master

Pg up and Pg down

Jump to solution

On the older "first-generation" Shaw remote-controls (wit...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

On the older "first-generation" Shaw remote-controls (with extra buttons for controlling a PVR), along the left-edge, there is a button with an "arrow", bent into 3/4 of an anti-clockwise direction, that "skips backward" 15 seconds. Immediately above that button is a button that "skips forward" 30 seconds. That remote-control might not be the one that you have.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Thank you thank you thank you

Elainelab
Grasshopper

Thank you thank you thank you

Jump to solution

I previously programed my remote to a 30 second skip usin...

Trexer
Grasshopper

I previously programed my remote to a 30 second skip using this method.

Today my remote has suddenly reverted to a 5 minute skip. I have been unable to adjust the skip using this method.

Is there another method to use now?

Jump to solution

I have had this happen before where the BlueCurve remote...

rstra
Grand Master

I have had this happen before where the BlueCurve remote would randomly just stop and revert to 5 minute skip. Sometimes it takes me a few attempts to get it back to 30 seconds. The method has not changed, keep trying.   

Jump to solution

Same thing here. We updated to Gig+ internet and Total TV...

KnCShock
Grasshopper

Same thing here. We updated to Gig+ internet and Total TV. Ever since, the remote is locked on 5 minutes skip. The method given DOES NOT WORK.

TALK TO US
We're here to help