You know what would make this new Shaw rebrand “Ignite TV...

Shopaholic2
Grasshopper

You know what would make this new Shaw rebrand “Ignite TV” outstanding?  If we are able to set up and change our PVR programs remotely using our “Ignite TV” App!  That would be the bomb!  Get with the times Shaw & Rogers!!  Telus allows their customers to do this!!  There has been so many complaints and requests for this online by YOUR customers yet you are doing nothing about it.  I hope you know “your” customers have a choice on what carrier to use and we can easily switch.  We are trying to be loyal to your company but if you are not listening to us, we can go elsewhere.  

I just noticed an icon for “Ignite TV” in the apps on my...

Springtide
Grasshopper

I just noticed an icon for “Ignite TV” in the apps on my iPad and didn’t know what it is. I had to Google it, as I never installed an app with that name. So, not only is it here now, but it Blue Curve updates to it automatically.

0 Kudos

So does this mean any channels or packages Shaw does not...

Crash7
Grasshopper

So does this mean any channels or packages Shaw does not currently carry but Rogers does, will be available? I’d love to get the Super Sports Pack!

Most likely.

rstra
Grand Master

@Crash7  Most likely. 

- Rogers Super Sports Pack is now available and can be or...

Zeph
Grasshopper

@Crash7 - Rogers Super Sports Pack is now available and can be ordered through MyShaw.

TALK TO US
We're here to help