Re: bluesky not recording CBC properly

robertneil
Grasshopper

Yes still having the same problem and no one seems concerned about it. Sure wish I had kept my Gateway system.

0 Kudos

srosin1
Grasshopper

I just wanted to add that I am having this exact problem with CBC Newsworld HD.  This doesn't seem to be happening with the main CBC channel, but the news channel is always having this problem and the only way to advance on a recording is to use the 5 min skip ahead button and then use the short jump back button to get where you want to go.  It's a real pain to have to do this.  This is the only channel where I've had this issue. 

0 Kudos

sportsmom13
Grasshopper

When we first got Blue Sky in May 2018 and we could rewind CBC news as far back as we wanted and  had no issues.  The problem started some time in November 2018.  At first we thought it was just a glitch as it was sporadic but it continued to happen no matter what we did.  Then about a week later, it happened every time we try to rewind.  Now we just don't even bother rewinding.  Between Shaw and Comcast they should have been able to figure this out by now.

0 Kudos

Same here with CBC news channel, CBUT is ok,  Also on W w...

whistlerwood
Grasshopper

Same here with CBC news channel, CBUT is ok,  Also on W we see the same unstable fast forward rewind issue.  Had service call and they apparently replaced main portal box with little or no difference.  Will call again.  I see these notes were made in January and it is now October. Has anyone had this resolved?

0 Kudos

When I recorded CBC shows on my pvr I also have a problem...

lf1851
Grasshopper

When I recorded CBC shows on my pvr I also have a problem.  The show keeps pausing.  I don't have a problem with any other channel. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help