We should have the right to turn it off.

sushihunter
Grasshopper

We should have the right to turn it off.

Also VOD is not working on new system.  Even though I hav...

Avril57
Grasshopper

Also VOD is not working on new system.  Even though I have Total TV and VOD, the new system does not let me watch any network episodes.  It gives me message that I need to "subscribe" for $4.00 or $6.00 for each channel to access VOD.  On old system I had access to all VOD for the networks that I had access to; I could watch old episodes without having to pay extra.  Again, this "upgrade" is not an upgrade it is a total rip off -- I want my old plan and access back.  Don't let them talk you into upgrading -- you will not be pleased with what you get.  

0 Kudos

I listen to Stingray for long periods of time and after 5...

babavee
Grasshopper

I listen to Stingray for long periods of time and after 5 hrs the sound shuts down yet the screen stays on. Would like to sleep with music but certainly not a lit up tv screen. Backwards !!

You should fix this problem of the tv asking if you are s...

bettyboop4
Grasshopper

You should fix this problem of the tv asking if you are still watching every 4 hours. 

From my research this is something that Shaw does as part of the Canadian Energy Efficiency Voluntary Agreement trying to lower power usage.

I am responsible for paying my power bill and I pay for the cable bill and I should be able to watch TV uninterrupted 24 hours if I wish. 

I sleep with the TV on and I rely on it to keep me asleep. Waking up after 4 hours to turn the TV on again is not heathy for me.  Also if you are doing something while watching TV you are not always right there to notice the message and press a button on the remote if your hands are in a batch of bread dough or whatever. So then you go running to the remote to hit that button and if you missed it its quite the deal to get the TV up and running again, all the time missing part of the program you were watching.  I pay for that programming.  Stop treating me like a child and let me decide for myself. I am totally capable of turning the TV off when I am not using it.  

This really is insane that I cannot turn this feature off.   You really should give us an option to turn that feature off on the new boxes.

0 Kudos

-- all the time missing part of the program you were watc...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@bettyboop4 -- all the time missing part of the program you were watching. 

Really? Does the "rewind" button on your remote-control not work, to scroll back to view previously-received content on the channel that you were watching?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help