Here's a few more for March: HGTV ( March 1st to April 30...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Here's a few more for March:

HGTV ( March 1st to April 30th )
National Geographic ( March 1st to April 30th )
Slice ( March 1st to April 30th )
T + E ( March 2nd to May 4th )

I just noticed that HGTV and Slice are still not coming in ( I already get National Geographic and T+E so I'm not sure if they are showing up via free preview ) despite a SHAW CSR confirming that they are all indeed on a free preview.

TE and Nat Geo are not coming in for me.

rstra
Grand Master

TE and Nat Geo are not coming in for me. 

0 Kudos

rstra - I just checked and the HGTV and Slice channels ar...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

rstra - I just checked and the HGTV and Slice channels are still not coming in for me. What is it with SHAW lately - either they don't post the upcoming free previews on their " News and Free Previews " page or else they don't start them on time. A SHAW CSR confirmed earlier today that all 4 of those channels I mentioned earlier are definitely on a free preview with SHAW so I don't know what the heck is going on. I actually read on another site that the reason the free preview for BBC Earth was late starting back in February is because SHAW mistakenly unscrambled the BBC News channel instead. I don't know if this is true but the way things have gone lately it certainly sounds possible. 

rsta - HGTV and Slice started coming in for me on Wednesd...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

rsta - HGTV and Slice started coming in for me on Wednesday so you should now be getting T+E and National Geographic too.

0 Kudos

Crime + Investigation ( March 2nd to May 3rd )  Now this...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Crime + Investigation ( March 2nd to May 3rd ) 

Now this is one free preview that I can't guarantee is actually happening. As I've mentioned before I get my free preview updates from a couple of different websites. Now only one of these websites has the Crime + Investigation channel listed as one of it's free previews. The other one ( the one that is right about 99% of the time ) does not have this one listed at all. I can't check as I already get that channel as part of one of my Theme Packs. Maybe somebody here who does not usually get this channel can check and see if it is actually on a free preview or not.

0 Kudos

CI is showing up right now

rskopyk
Grasshopper

CI is showing up right now

0 Kudos

Thanks for the update rskopyk. Since the March previews a...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Thanks for the update rskopyk. Since all of the March free previews are now on different pages here I will list them all again:

- Smithsonian ( February 3rd to April 5th )
- Makeful ( February 3rd to April 5th )
- Salt & Light TV ( February 24th to April 13th )
- Family ( February 28th to March 31st )
- Family Jr. ( February 28th to March 31st )
- Family CHRGD ( February 28th to March 31st )
- Cottage Life ( March 2nd to May 3rd )
- HGTV ( March 1st to April 30th )
- National Geographic ( March 1st to April 30th )
- Slice ( March 1st to April 30th )
- T + E ( March 2nd to May 4th )
- Crime + Investigation ( March 2nd to May 3rd ) 

Looks like another great job by SHAW of keeping the " News and Free Previews " page up to date.  👍

0 Kudos

The free preview for Cottage Life is now available to Win...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

The free preview for Cottage Life is now available to Winnipeg residents. 

0 Kudos

So they finally updated the " News and Free Previews " pa...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

So they finally updated the " News and Free Previews " page to include the regular free previews plus the channels ( CBC News Network, CTV New Channel, LCN and Treehouse ) that SHAW is making available during the coronavirus epidemic. Even though it's not listed SHAW must have included Global BC1 as it's now coming in for me.

0 Kudos

- FX and FXX ( April 11th to May 11th )

bostonbob
Grasshopper

- FX and FXX ( April 11th to May 11th )

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help