-- CTV News Channel ... so I have no idea if either chann...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@bostonbob -- CTV News Channel ... so I have no idea if either channel is actually available for SHAW customers.

I watched some of the final Biden-versus-somebody debate on CTV News Channel. I was scrolling through channels, and this channel was the first channel that I hit that was broadcasting it. That channel is not part of my "normal" subscription -- so, it must have been on "free preview".

0 Kudos

Hey mdk - thanks for confirming the free preview for the...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

@mdk wrote:

@bostonbob -- CTV News Channel ... so I have no idea if either channel is actually available for SHAW customers.

I watched some of the final Biden-versus-somebody debate on CTV News Channel. That channel is not part of my "normal" subscription -- so, it must have been on "free preview".

Hey mdk - thanks for confirming the free preview for the CTV News Channel. Both the CTV News Channel and CBC News Network are part of my TV package so I was not able to tell if they were on a free preview or not.

0 Kudos

Here's a couple more National free previews coming up: W...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Here's a couple more National free previews coming up:

W Network ( November 1st to December 13th )
Love Nature ( November 2nd to January 3rd )

Neither one has been confirmed by SHAW yet. 

0 Kudos

HIFI ( November 2nd to January 3rd )   Still no confirmat...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

HIFI ( November 2nd to January 3rd )

Still no confirmation from SHAW about either the Love Nature or HIFi free previews but both are coming through for me.

Wow - SHAW is really slow in updating their " Free Previe...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Wow - SHAW is really slow in updating their " Free Previews " page these days as all the ones I recently posted for November still have not been listed. Anyway - a few more National free previews have been announced:

Super Channel Heart & Home ( November 12th to November 22nd ) I checked and this one is coming through for SHAW customers

Rewind ( November 15th to January 15th )
Silver Screen Classics ( November 15th to January 15th )

Found one more National Free Preview: Lifetime ( Novembe...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Found one more National Free Preview:

Lifetime ( November 1st to December 13th )

Are the dates for Rewind and Screen Classics correct? I h...

The_Dude
Grasshopper

Are the dates for Rewind and Screen Classics correct? I have not been able to get them on Vancouver Island. I have had my PVR refreshed and still not receiving.

0 Kudos

As of November 20, 2020 -- from: https://www.shaw.ca/tv/c...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

As of November 20, 2020 -- from: https://www.shaw.ca/tv/channels/free-previews

Cartoon
Starts January 1, 2020
Expires December 31, 2020
Cartoon Network (Canada) offers the best in award-winning animated content like Adventure Time, Clarence, The Amazing World of Gumball, and Regular Show. CN brings a unique and diverse slate of entertainment experiences to kids and families.

Telelatino
Starts September 24, 2020
Telelatino is Canada's premier Latino specialty TV service providing unparalleled programming in Italian, Spanish and English.

Univision Canada
Starts September 24, 2020
Univision is Canada's premier Latino specialty TV service providing unparalleled programming in Italian, Spanish and English.

Hifi HD
Starts November 2, 2020
Expires January 3, 2021
Offering a unique blend of classic films, favourite flicks and iconic series, HIFI has your entertainment covered. Sink into your sofa and enjoy uncut movies every night.

Love Nature
Starts November 2, 2020
Expires January 3, 2021
Discover, explore and connect with the beauty and wonder of nature. Love Nature brings audiences closer to the beauty and wonder of nature, sharing awe-inspiring stories and shining a light on the fight for survival in a changing world. Commercial-free and shot in the highest quality, Love Nature offers viewers exclusive content from around the globe. See animals in their natural habitat and visit some of the world's most awe-inspiring landscapes through Love Nature's unfiltered, premium content.

The Frame
Starts November 20, 2020
Expires January 8, 2021
The Frame is a 24-hour commercial-free photographic art service showcasing spectacular images from around the world. The galleries rotate every 30 minutes with images changing every 30 seconds.

Wild TV
Starts October 10, 2020
Expires November 30, 2020
Home for the best in hunting and fishing programming, Wild TV offers high-quality, engaging, informative, and entertaining outdoor programming from Canada's breathtaking wilderness and around the world.

CBC News Network
Starts October 15, 2020
Expires December 16, 2020
CBC News Network is Canada's leading source for live news coverage, award-winning documentaries and distinctive current affairs programming with a unique Canadian perspective.

CTV News Channel
Starts October 22, 2020
CTV News Channel is an all-news channel that presents immediate, comprehensive and sustained news stories geared toward its Canadian audience.

Family
Starts November 1, 2020
Family Channel offers a compelling mix of hit series and movies for the entire family to gather and watch together. With top-rated shows like American Ninja Warrior Junior and Miraculous: Tales of Lady Bug and Cat Noir, Family Channel is dedicated to making screen time, family time.

W Network
Starts November 1, 2020
Expires December 13, 2020
W Network is the leading specialty network for women, delivering entertaining programming from movies and world-class drama to informational programming covering topics from sex to home decorating.

0 Kudos

SHAW finally updated their " News and Free Previews " pag...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

@The_Dude wrote:

Are the dates for Rewind and Screen Classics correct? I have not been able to get them on Vancouver Island. I have had my PVR refreshed and still not receiving.

SHAW finally updated their " News and Free Previews " page yesterday ( although they did not list Super Channel Heart & Home which is still coming through for me ) but Rewind and Silver Screen Classics were not included. I guess SHAW decided not to make them available even though both channels were on National free previews.

0 Kudos

Hollywood Suite ( all 4 channels ) December 1st to Januar...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Hollywood Suite ( all 4 channels ) December 1st to January 5th

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help