currently internet content isn't recordable error

gerryfx
Grasshopper

currently internet content isn't recordable

I recorded the first two episodes of the Kettering Incident this week on BBC Canada. Now I can't record more episodes  because I get the error: currently internet content isn't recordable. 

I thought maybe because this was available on FreeRange TV. I checked FreeRange on my ipad - the first two episodes are there but no access to the rest of the episodes. I'm also missing BBC Canada on FreeRange TV now. 

I'm subscribed so it should be there. It was there last week. Any help getting this to work again is appreciated.

Thanks,

Gerry

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: currently internet content isn't recordable error

Hi  

That's an odd one! I haven't come across this error message before. What type of cable box do you have? Is it BlueSky TV?

0 Kudos

gerryfx
Grasshopper

Hi Tamara, 

I did get it working again, something must of changed because because I set up recording that show again for today and it's working. This was on Bluesky TV. Not sure what happened and why I couldn't record the same show last week and why the error message. 

Thanks,

gerryF

0 Kudos

Oh, that's good that it's working again! I think the error could be related to the new Cloud PVR feature (if you're in an area where it's now available). We have some more information on that here.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
Need more help?