I do have one other TV. I'll try it. Where was your feed...

rickchicorli
Grasshopper

I do have one other TV. I'll try it. Where was your feed from? Mine was from Minneapolis.

I'll try on my other TV.

There wasn't a lot of descriptive audio as compared to a dramatic show. If you have the show recorded still I'll find a spot where the descriptive audio came in. The first one I heard was when Team Blais got on the elevator at the beginning. The descriptive audio said "Team Blais gets on the elevator" or something like that. It was early in the show.

The Seattle feed did not have descriptive audio.

0 Kudos

I was on the Seattle feed. I found this from the Shaw web...

rstra
Grand Master

@rickchicorli  I was on the Seattle feed. I found this from the Shaw website on how to change secondary audio on the Gateway.

Secondary audio streams can be adjusted by pressing the INFO button on your Shaw Gateway remote while viewing a channel. Within the Info menu, there will be a section labelled Language. Toggling between the available options will change the audio stream.

Not all channels have additional audio streams but those that do may include audio in a different language, descriptive video services, or sometimes streams with no audio at all.”

0 Kudos

Thanks, I found that the first time it happened. Once I h...

rickchicorli
Grasshopper

Thanks, I found that the first time it happened. Once I had to switch to Audio 2, another time had to switch to Audio 3. 

I suspect it is the FOX feed from Minneapolis.

0 Kudos

I've noticied it too for the last few months, Shaw said t...

DM86
Grasshopper

I've noticied it too for the last few months, Shaw said they have no control but it's definitely from Fox9 Minneapolis. I just got off chat with the tech who confirmed they can hear it too with all settings off

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help