disconnect all services

DavidDeamude
Grasshopper
I need to disconnect Shaw services and my wife spent all afternoon trying to get through to them and finally got through at 10:00 PM and was told that she need to call back in the morning as they can not do anything, need to talk to a special disconnect team. If I need TV or internet services when I come back in a few months IT WON'T BE WITH SHAW. maybe I should just not pay my last bill or the next one and not worry about them. Customer Service STINKS. 👎👎👎👎👎
5 Replies

Hey  I am very sorry for the long waits and appreciate yo...

shaw-tony

Hey @DavidDeamude I am very sorry for the long waits and appreciate your patience. If you are disconnecting services as you won't be here temporarily, we do have a temporary service disconnection available. Alternatively, you can visit your local Shaw retailer to return the equipment and disconnect your services.

Not paying bills for services rendered allows these large...

roxtar17
Grasshopper

Not paying bills for services rendered allows these large companies to turn to collections.   This is unwise.    Don't make emotional decisions that cost you a lot of money in the long run

0 Kudos

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!!!!! It is so fustratin...

pweber
Grasshopper

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!!!!! It is so fustrating to have to wait on the line only to be told to dial another number! Why can't Shaw just tell us what number to call in the first place!!!! SUPER FUSTRATING!

disconnect today

renecar
Grasshopper

disconnect today

0 Kudos

I am having the same issues as we speak. The customer ser...

spl16225
Grasshopper

I am having the same issues as we speak. The customer service is horrible. It seems they are making disconnection very hard. If I want to add to my services its done almost instantly. To wait for over 90 minutes and listen to a recording saying stay on the line for any disconnect requests....then finally getting a real person for two minutes to tell me they need to transfer me to Loyalty???? WTF man. I will be switching to Telus when I get cable again in my new home. This is the worst customer service I have ever received. STILL WAITING !!!!!

TALK TO US
We're here to help