Jump to solution

Why are episodes 12 and 13 of the voice missing on SOD. T...

Randy26
Grasshopper

Why are episodes 12 and 13 of the voice missing on SOD. This is season 20.   Episodes 1 to 11 are there ad so s episode 14.  

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum. It is n...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Randy26 -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum. It is not a path to Shaw Support.

Instead, scroll-down to the bottom of this web-page, to see the "Your Voice" hyperlink.

Report the omission to Shaw, via that web-form.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Hi!  While your answer makes some sense - I’m not convinc...

Melanieweinmeye
Grasshopper

Hi!  While your answer makes some sense - I’m not convinced this is what’s happening.  I was watching Alone season 8 and there were a number of episodes left to watch snd suddenly ALL of season 8 disappeared! I watched season 8 episode 6 or something and then suddenly that episode and all the others disappeared!  This has happened many times.  It’s there and then gone! That doesn’t sound like an issue with licensing. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

History began airing season 9, not sure why they pulled t...

rstra
Grand Master

@Melanieweinmeye 

History began airing season 9, not sure why they pulled the previous season, but I have seen that happen with other broadcasters when a new season begins. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

this maybe the CORPORATE LINE , but is false. line. We ju...

Privatea
Grasshopper

this maybe the CORPORATE LINE , but is false. line. We just upgraded to faster internet  3-4weeks ago and just discoverd we lost every single program SERIES to look back at past episodes. Had we kept our  slow old plan we would still have every episode. SHAW PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY?. We are now paying MORE for a lot less.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- We just upgraded to faster internet  3-4 weeks ago Did...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Privatea -- We just upgraded to faster internet  3-4 weeks ago

Did that upgrade change from an older PVR (such as the "Shaw Gateway") to a new BlueCurve PVR?

If so, then if you had recorded those episodes/series on the disk-drive inside the older PVR, and you returned the PVR to Shaw, then that is where your recordings have gone.

Can you use "Shaw On Demand" to access those series? 

Can you access the CTV and/or Global web-sites, to watch past episodes on your computer?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help