This really isn’t rocket science. It’s a broadcast of a c...

CandS
Grasshopper

This really isn’t rocket science. It’s a broadcast of a computer program. Come on Shaw, get your act together. I’m seriously considering switching to a better, cheaper option after decades of being a customer. Pretty sure I can save on the $1,800 a year I give you.

0 Kudos

I totally agree with you.  The new presentation of the En...

chriscl
Grasshopper

I totally agree with you.  The new presentation of the Environment Canada Weather, Winnipeg Shaw channel 9, should not have been changed.  It was very informative and user-friendly as it was before the recent change.  It is frustrating for us the viewers.  I recommend that you reverse it back to the previous weather information presentation.   I hope you will take action to respond appropriately to our concerns.  

So many have been complaining because even though the mus...

Mliss
Grasshopper
  • So many have been complaining because even though the music is still good easy listening the new format does not give  the forecast. I was always interested to see the weather in other locations with a son in Toronto and a daughter in Vancouver but I do not need dew points, wind speeds or humidity.  
    Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City, Regina, Saskatoon,St. John’s , Thunder Bay, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria -all these cities and all the details. It takes 3 minutes to get back to the Winnipeg screen but no forecast is given now so what does it matter? No US temperatures or world temperatures or vacation temperatures!!! This is why I came back to Shaw- for the rolling weather screen and all it offered. It was so very good and most customers miss it!! Please consider reverting back to something like it. Change fonts if you must but it is the info that is so lacking now. 

I totally agree,  this new format is horrible, anyone who...

hoogyshell
Grasshopper

I totally agree,  this new format is horrible, anyone who is a senior and tries to watch this new format will be totally frustrated, I’m not a senior and I’m totally frustrated, why change something that isn’t broken, ? There is no local forecast for port alberni, only the north and South Island, this is totally unacceptable,, I’m almost ready to cancel my cable altogether, I can stream everything I watch for way cheaper, 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help