-- Still waiting  I have only seen two IDs on this discus...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@bostonbob -- Still waiting 

I have only seen two IDs on this discussion forum who identify themselves as Shaw employees.

So, you could be waiting a long time.

P.S. On the "Guide" on my Gateway PVR, the channels that are on "Free Preview" are marked as such. Cool!

P.S. I think that Shaw must manually "link" each SD channel to its HD equivalent, to make the "click OK for HD" message appear. I seem to remember that some of the SD channels are not "linked".

0 Kudos

Are you still seeing the same behaviour with this channel...

shaw-valerie

@bostonbob @Sith Are you still seeing the same behaviour with this channel? There have not been any changes to this package, however, you should only see the 'Watch in HD' prompt on channels where you are subscribed to both formats of the channel. 

0 Kudos

Hey Valerie - thanks for responding. It seems like you an...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

@shaw-valerie wrote:

@bostonbob @Sith Are you still seeing the same behaviour with this channel? There have not been any changes to this package, however, you should only see the 'Watch in HD' prompt on channels where you are subscribed to both formats of the channel. 

Hey Valerie - thanks for responding. It seems like you and Tony are the only 2 SHAW employees that frequent these forums so thanks for doing that. Once I deactivated the Much HD channel I stopped getting the " Press OK to Watch in HD " message on the Much SD channel. I still have a bunch of channels on the " My Channels " list that I know I don't get - all the East Coast American Networks both the SD and HD channels, all the East Coast Canadian stations both the SD and HD channels and NFL Red Zone which is on a channel ( # 333 ) that is not even listed on the Gateway Channel List. I was hoping that the Much HD channel was finally going to be added to the Total TV package as it really makes no sense that it's not included. Like I've mentioned before - of all the channels in the Total TV package that SHAW airs both the HD channel and the SD channel Much is the only one that does not have the HD channel included. It makes zero sense to me and nobody from SHAW can give me a good reason for its inclusion.

0 Kudos

Sorry - that last bit should be " exclusion " and not " i...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Sorry - that last bit should be " exclusion " and not " inclusion ". 😳

0 Kudos

Hi all, yes my 3400 units still show watch in HD and when...

Sith
Grasshopper

Hi all, yes my 3400 units still show watch in HD and when I get excited and press to watch in HD.......not subscribed.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the updates. Our technical teams currently inv...

shaw-valerie

@Sith @bostonbob Thanks for the updates. Our technical teams currently investigating some issues with the backend channel lineup display, which is the cause of the inconsistencies that you're seeing with these channels and the channel lineup in your account, this is being tracked under PRB0053334. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help