HDPVR 630 Creating a Conflict

Got2BHabs
Grasshopper

Hello,

Why is my PVR creating a conflict when some of the programs can be recorded at a later time? Coming up on September 17th, I have AGT(7:00-9:00), Bachelor in Paradise(7:00-9:00), Dance Moms (8:00-9:00) and America Says(8:00-8:30) all set up as smart recordings. My PVR will not record Dance Moms or America Says because it says that it has a conflict with AGT and BIP but both AGT and BIP are both on again at 10:00-12:00 the same day and there is currently nothing being recorded at that time. All programs are set up to record on all HD channels so why does the PVR not move AGT & BIP to the later HD channel to fix the conflict? I thought that was what the smart recording option was supposed to do. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Check the settings for each program, one at a time. Are y...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

Check the settings for each program, one at a time.

Are you recording on "this channel" or "all channels"?

Are you recording "only new" episodes, or "new and repeats"?

Are you subscribed to the "time-shift" bundle of channels?  If so, you can record AGT 2 or 3 hours earlier, on one of those time-shift channels, to prevent one "conflict".

0 Kudos

This forum is for Shaw Cable support, the equipment you m...

shaw-valerie

@Got2BHabs This forum is for Shaw Cable support, the equipment you mention looks to be a satellite receiver, so you would want to get in touch with Shaw Direct for assistance with this. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help