Hi  , you won't have any luck with an email address for S...

g-idk
Master

Hi @cd28 , you won't have any luck with an email address for Shaw Support, they don't use that method for correspondence, only the Chat function/phone/social media messenger.  There is one caveat though, they have a "Your Voice" link from which you can write a statement to them, it's used for complaints/suggestions.  The link is located at the very bottom of this page under the heading "About Us" then scroll down till you see the "Your Voice" link near the bottom.  Sorry it is not the answer you are looking for but that is the way they have Support set up.   

-- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where v...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@cd28 -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where volunteers try to help.

This forum is not a direct path to Shaw Support (1-888-472-2222).

Note that this forum allows you to insert images into your submission. So, if you have a screen-capture, you may use the "camera" icon to insert that image.

As @g-idk stated, please see: https://www.shaw.ca/contact-us/your-voice/ to submit your E-mail message.

In the past, the local Shaw office, during a telephone chat, gave me an E-mail ID for their local office, when they asked me to send a screen-capture image during the conversation.

I have been waiting for over 2.5 hrs to connect to a agen...

skitzer999
Grasshopper

I have been waiting for over 2.5 hrs to connect to a agent thru the message centre and that is totally unacceptable I have not had a working home phone all night and need the matter resolved. 

0 Kudos

-- are you connecting to Shaw/Rogers via www.shaw.ca/chat...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@skitzer999 -- are you connecting to Shaw/Rogers via www.shaw.ca/chat ?

In my experience, each Agent is handling multiple simultaneous "chat" sessions.

After 2.5 hours, I would completely close my web-browser(s), and then try again to connect via www.shaw.ca/chat  to try to connect to a different Agent.

Meanwhile, disconnect the electrical power from the Shaw Home Phone box, wait a few seconds, and then reconnect the power, to force it to restart. What lamps are lit-up on that box?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help