Yes,  I did the "searching all codes" and none of those w...

RBJ
Grasshopper

Yes,  I did the "searching all codes" and none of those worked.  So if someone finds that magical code number that works with this JVC TV and a Champion Remote, please share it.

So I figured it out very happy got my jvc  4K hd to work...

Prettycorona
Grasshopper

So I figured it out very happy got my jvc  4K hd to work with shaw champion remote press source then power get two red blinks then press 991 two red blinks press channel up repeatedly until it turns off AS SOON AS IT TUNS OFF LET GO IMMEDIATELY then press set up.Might need to do a couple of times kind of hard to let go immediately but it works and Iā€™m stoked!!!

-- I'm glad that your method worked for you.  I have an o...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Prettycorona -- I'm glad that your method worked for you.  I have an older Shaw remote-control, and the instructions you gave are printed on the back of my remote!

Note that "press source" really means to press the "TV" button, if it really is the TV device that you wish to configure.

P..S. Power-on the TV, before you start to configure your remote-control.

0 Kudos

Thankk you so much!!!! Think worked for me too! I have be...

Britttt
Grasshopper

Thankk you so much!!!! Think worked for me too! I have been using two remotes  for months now. 

0 Kudos

I had same problem with TiVo from Eastlink ā€¦ this is what...

tempsie
Grasshopper

I had same problem with TiVo from Eastlink ā€¦ this is what finally worked

Search for a code to control TV power and volume

1. Cover the end of the TiVo remote control with your hand.
2. Hold down the TiVo and TV Power buttons simultaneously until the red (or amber) light on the remote control remains on.
3. Remove your hand from the end of the TiVo remote control.
4. Enter code 0999.
5. After you enter the code, the red (or amber) light will flash three times and then remain on.
6. Press Channel Up once every two seconds. This will test hundreds of codes, one by one. Do not go any faster than this or you may skip over a code that works.
7. When TV turns off push the ā€˜Enterā€™ button at the bottom to select and confirm the code. Then use the TV per button to rest. 
0 Kudos

can confirm this works  :) used my xr15 remote and found...

Nathan12393
Grasshopper

can confirm this works  šŸ™‚ used my xr15 remote and found the code after several attempts  my TV is jvc as well thanks a bunch 

0 Kudos

put shaw remote in garbage, get a urc3640 made by ONE FOR...

Elvin2
Grasshopper

put shaw remote in garbage, get a urc3640 made by ONE FOR ALL .can program a shaw 830, and the JVC Smart tv program on the second try.

0 Kudos

2.5 years later, finally we've made a Shaw (now Rogers) e...

Ppaatt
Grasshopper

2.5 years later, finally we've made a Shaw (now Rogers) equipment upgrade and now we can successfully use your advice about Atvio. Got the new remote to search for Atvio codes and it found one.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help