, Hey great excellent news, So they now have a New Basic...

g-idk
Master

@CoffeeLover , Hey great excellent news, So they now have a New Basic Cable package above the limited tv package mandated by the gov't. Super it's about time they did that it was not very welcome news when they cut out the american channels from the limited tv package.  If this is what @michaelstein is referring to as basic cable and not the limited tv package for $25.00 then boy do I have egg on my face, as I was only talking about the limited tv package.  This new Starter TV I agree should have KSTW included then, it would be a lot easier to add a single channel versus bringing all the american channels back to limited tv.  Well I'm willing to sign it , so maybe others are too, it does make sense to have it. (Just a thought could it be because KSTW is not considered a major network channel it is after all a CW Channel, which the americans call a second tier network).  

0 Kudos

Provide a link the the Starter TV plan.

rstra
Grand Master

@CoffeeLover  Provide a link the the Starter TV plan.

0 Kudos

You seem to be confusing Limited and Basic, KSTW was neve...

rstra
Grand Master

@michaelstein You seem to be confusing Limited and Basic, KSTW was never part of Limited TV, but was on Basic Cable.

0 Kudos

This shows Alberta but would include other Shaw customers...

CoffeeLover
Grasshopper

1000000129.jpg

This shows Alberta but would include other Shaw customers outside of Alberta such as myself in BC 

0 Kudos

Thanks, I am in BC too.

rstra
Grand Master

@CoffeeLover Thanks, I am in BC too.

0 Kudos

From the wording of the petition: the move to place this...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

From the wording of the petition: the move to place this channel into a theme pack is a significant mistake ...

I disagree.

I call it a "money grab" by Rogers, targeting those customers who cannot afford "Total TV", where the channel is included.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help