PPv UFC 241 not working, anyone else having problem

bibidog
Grasshopper

ordered fight but all i get is black screen, not coming in. I don't want to be charged for a PPV that i am not getting to see

8 Replies

Having the same issue neighbors have Telus and they watch...

jxvi
Grasshopper

Having the same issue neighbors have Telus and they watching no problem

0 Kudos

Sorry to hear that you had trouble with the PPV event you...

shaw-valerie

@bibidog @jxvi Sorry to hear that you had trouble with the PPV event you had ordered. Typically if that happens, you can resolve the issue by disconnecting the power from your cable box for 10-15 seconds and reconnecting it and allowing it to boot back up. Do this with the main box if you are using either Gateway or BlueSky TV systems. 

0 Kudos

I tried that for fight tonight and been on hold now for 4...

KRF
Grasshopper

I tried that for fight tonight and been on hold now for 45 min and missing 45 min of the Ppv event I paid for. Now it’s saying I haven’t purchased the fight and doesn’t give me an option to purchase it. Maybe time to switch to Telus

Me too this is a joke, I’ve been on hold since 7:10

Drew
Grasshopper

Me too this is a joke, I’ve been on hold since 7:10 

I tried that too, nothing is working just a black screen....

Drew
Grasshopper

I tried that too, nothing is working just a black screen. I paid for it, it says it’s playing then it says it’s not purchased. Hopefully this isn’t on my bill because I’m not paying 70$ for an event I wasn’t able to watch 

0 Kudos

I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble that you encount...

shaw-valerie

@KRF @Drew I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble that you encountered ordering an event this past weekend. Did you get through on the phone to speak with an agent to resolve the issue with your order? 

0 Kudos

I've been on hold 47 minutes. Unplugged, rebooted, did th...

Kristine69
Grasshopper

I've been on hold 47 minutes.

Unplugged, rebooted, did the troubleshooting - obviously missed the entire fight. I tried to order it twice - it wouldn't surprise me if I get charged twice. 

0 Kudos

Yes your right

Cowboysfromhell
Grasshopper

Yes your right

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help