I agree.  I've just signed up with Shaw coming over from...

tt10
Grasshopper

I agree.  I've just signed up with Shaw coming over from Telus and this bluecurve is extremely frustrating as the 30 second skip seems to only last a day.  I do a reset first before entering the code and then pull the plug from the box but I still eventually get the machine going to the 5 minute skip.  Believe I have 15 days from when you join Shaw to cancel the contract without penalty and this seems the route I'm going to take.  Telus box never had this problem.  Also there doesn't seem a way to use channel up/down and getting only the channels you subscribe to even when the guide is on free to me.

I too have to reset the box every so often (about once ev...

MeD2000
Grasshopper

I too have to reset the box every so often (about once every day or so). Then it returns to 30fwd/15back programming. 

Pull the power plug, count to 10, plug back in and wait a minute. Just don't do it while recording a program. 

0 Kudos

My skip forward button jumps 30 seconds and my skip backw...

gtbell
Grasshopper

My skip forward button jumps 30 seconds and my skip backward button reverses 7 seconds. There are videos via your remote that will show you how to set this up. Good luck!

0 Kudos

It should be:   Exit exit exit 0 0 3 0 shaw/menu button t...

Brose
Grasshopper

It should be:

Exit exit exit 0 0 3 0 shaw/menu button to save it. Worked for me. Most instructions are missing the "shaw" menu to close the sequence. 

0 Kudos

*Moderator removed inappropriate message*

Kilgore
Grasshopper

*Moderator removed inappropriate message*

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help