Shaw can we have a response if this feature is expected t...

mklak
Grasshopper

Shaw can we have a response if this feature is expected to be added!  Would certainly make your product better!

I believe it is held up by a patent lawsuit so I doubt we...

Flash54
Grasshopper

I believe it is held up by a patent lawsuit so I doubt we ever get any info.  I've been asking for years.  If I could switch back to Telus, I would.

0 Kudos

Needs to be addressed ,I too switched from Telus and expe...

KeithJolly
Grasshopper

Needs to be addressed ,I too switched from Telus and expected the same option to record from my I pad or i phone!!!

Yes. I just upgraded this week to the newer system. Still...

Laureloriginal
Grasshopper

Yes. I just upgraded this week to the newer system. Still unable to set up recording using the app, even though the agent on the line said it could be done. Also, can’t rewind a show if you change channels. Can’t even pause a program, switch to another channel and go back. So much for ‘newer’ technology.  Now they tell me I can’t go back to my gateway(only had blue curve for 6 days) because it is obsolete. 
sad that something I’ve had for over 10 yrs has more functionality than new technology. With streaming service, who even wants tv service anymore? SHAW needs to step it up. 

0 Kudos

The gateway doesn’t have more functionality, it has diffe...

rstra
Grand Master

@Laureloriginal 

The gateway doesn’t have more functionality, it has different functionality. Gateway can’t; play recordings on the app, search with voice, do 4K, and it doesn’t have apps, have wireless boxes, or as many hd channels, to name a few.

BlueCurve is built for the cloud, which isn’t compatible with pausing and changing channels. I am confident that the ability to set recordings through the app is coming. 

I just switched from Telus and this is really disappointi...

MSchill
Grasshopper

I just switched from Telus and this is really disappointing.  First World problems, for sure, but it was a nice feature to have and seems like it should be pretty elementary.  Why are we now 2 years into this thread and no fix?

This is ridiculous. How can new boxes with the same app b...

shanedobie
Grasshopper

This is ridiculous. How can new boxes with the same app be taking us backwards with features. The menu is terrible the pvr is awful and no clue why all the channel assignments have changed. I am so disappointed. I changed so I could get 4K to match my TV’s but am completely regretting the swap. It might be the final straw that makes me ditch cable. 

are you in he buye remorse or undr new conact.  telus has...

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

are you in he buye remorse or undr new conact.  telus has this feature long time and does is sasktel here in sask

0 Kudos

When I renewed, I was only offered a deal under contract,...

rstra
Grand Master

@cpmrich36  When I renewed, I was only offered a deal under contract, they never mentioned the buyers remorse option. 😝

you still planing ditching cable. are you in buyer remors...

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

@shanedobie 

you still planing ditching cable. are you in buyer remorse period?  

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help