There are many reasons why I would bash you.

rstra
Grand Master

@mdk There are many reasons why I would bash you.

-- go ahead, but please stay within the bounds of this di...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@rstra -- go ahead, but please stay within the bounds of this discussion forum's House Rules:

• We are all responsible for cultivating a positive and respectful community by being courteous and friendly with one another.
  • ... let’s all stay away from any sort of inflammatory language.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

I was referring to you constantly providing wrong answers...

rstra
Grand Master

@mdk I was referring to you constantly providing wrong answers. I do think I am respectful, courteous and friendly when pointing out your many mistakes, but I will strive to do better.

0 Kudos

-- "constantly providing wrong answers" and "many mistake...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@rstra -- "constantly providing wrong answers" and "many mistakes".

Nice innuendo. I hope that your striving will start soon.

0 Kudos

No innuendo, your posts speak for themselves, and do prov...

rstra
Grand Master

@mdk No innuendo, your posts speak for themselves, and do provide hours of amusing entertainment. 

0 Kudos

--  provide hours of amusing entertainment That is the co...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@rstra --  provide hours of amusing entertainment

That is the complement to what other people contributing to this forum want -- they want answers to their problems, not your falsehoods.

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouth, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion ...

and as fits the House Rules of this forum.

0 Kudos

Well, a wrong answer is still an answer, so I will give y...

rstra
Grand Master

@mdk Well, a wrong answer is still an answer, so I will give you that.

You really are the gift that keeps on giving. 

0 Kudos

and  We appreciate both of your contributions here! Let's...

shaw-ada

@mdk and @rstra We appreciate both of your contributions here! Let's create a positive and supportive environment! To clarify why do we still impose mailing out the return of our equipment is to limit the traffic on our retail stores. The safety of our customers and our employees is our number 1 priority. As a result, to limit risk as much as possible, returning equipment to retail locations is currently not accepted. Yes, that's also a good aspect to point out that proper handling and sanitization of equipment is well implemented at our warehouse and distribution centres. Furthermore, this process has given our retail staff more time to assist our customers who need genuine assistance with their accounts than spending a lot of their time processing the return of equipment in the past. The traffic on all our retail stores may change as restrictions are loosening up but the process to return or swap equipment at any of our retail stores is not an option. Thank you! 

How to return a Shaw equipment 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help