Yes I tried that and it worked, however when I tried a st...

Don66
Grasshopper

Yes I tried that and it worked, however when I tried a streaming service I was unable to get any sound at all.

0 Kudos

The streaming service from apps on the TV?

rstra
Grand Master

The streaming service from apps on the TV? 

0 Kudos

yes, Netflix and Disney Plus

Don66
Grasshopper

yes, Netflix and Disney Plus

0 Kudos

Hi there -  I have a similar problem; the audio from my B...

Rainman1
Grasshopper

Hi there - 

I have a similar problem; the audio from my Bluecurve base station isn't syncing with the picture for some channels, live TV (CNN, CBC, Sports) seems to be the most affected. Movie channels and apps (Netflix, Prime Video) from the Bluecurve don't have the issue. My 4K LGTV is connected to a Sonos Beam (Dolby 5.1 enabled) soundbar. Audio goes Bluecurve base -> LG TV (via HDMI) -> Sonos Beam (via HDMI-ARC).

This isn't an issue for content from TV apps to the soundbar.

Issue exists when audio format is Stereo or Dolby 5.1 / Expert. Setting to Stereo seems to make the lag less than 5.1 but still exists. 

Anyone have any ideas as to what the cause might be and possible solutions?

Thanks

0 Kudos

I haven't been able to find a solution and as I think I m...

Don66
Grasshopper

I haven't been able to find a solution and as I think I mentioned in one of my other posts, Shaw said there is a known issue but there is no fix unfortunately.

0 Kudos

Works for me!

Joeldella
Grasshopper

Works for me!

0 Kudos

Is this still an issue. Most these post on this thread ar...

Swederacer
Grasshopper

Is this still an issue. Most these post on this thread are from 2020. I have a Samsung Frame tv, Samsung soundbar and sound is not syncing. So frustrating as I just switched over from Telus. Now I understand why Shaw is cheaper. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help