I’ve been having this issue on my one wireless box upstai...

Lackster
Grasshopper

I’ve been having this issue on my one wireless box upstairs, I was constantly restarting the box to resolve the solution temporarily. I just tried changing the audio to stereo and it instantly resolved it! 

0 Kudos

where are you finding the audio options? can't find anywh...

regthehabsfan
Grasshopper

where are you finding the audio options? can't find anywhere to change to stereo. thanks!

0 Kudos

Had the same problem. Tv was connected via coax. Swapped...

D-bala
Grasshopper

Had the same problem. Tv was connected via coax. Swapped it to hdmi and problem still existed.. changed again to high quality cable this fixed the problem 

0 Kudos

I also have this issue, I have spent hours on the phone w...

Don66
Grasshopper

I also have this issue, I have spent hours on the phone with support as well as chat support but it appears there is no fix.  My issue seems to be a conflict between my Samsung soundbar and the Bluecurve box.  If I set the tv to broadcast in stereo, there are no issues however when I set it to auto detect Dolby Digital, the sound does not sync.  So I believe I iwll have to return the system and revert back to my old gateway sadly.  I really wish this would work however there is no fix that Shaw is aware of.

0 Kudos

Have you checked to see if the sound bar has an audio syn...

rstra
Grand Master

Have you checked to see if the sound bar has an audio sync?

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110022/

0 Kudos

You bet, I have tried the audio sync on both the sound ba...

Don66
Grasshopper

You bet, I have tried the audio sync on both the sound bar as well as the TV, and neither makes a difference. thanks for the suggestion though!

0 Kudos

Thought I would update the situation.  A shaw technician...

Don66
Grasshopper

Thought I would update the situation.  A shaw technician came over to troubleshoot the issue and was not able to come up with any solution,  He recommended we try the wired blue curve system instead if the wireless and that should solve the issue.  So I ordered a wired system, installed and activated it and the problem still persists.  The technician spoke to someone higher up in there service department and confirmed that yes in fact there is a known audio sync issue between blue curve and some "high end" sound bars or stereo systems.  There is no fix available and no prospect of fix any time soon.  Extremely disappointed as I love everything else about blue curve.

0 Kudos

How is your system connected? Is the cable box connected...

rstra
Grand Master

How is your system connected? Is the cable box connected to the TV and the TV out to the sound bar using HDMI ARC, or is the cable box connected to the sound bar and then out to the TV?

0 Kudos

The cable box is connected to the TV, and TV out to the s...

Don66
Grasshopper

The cable box is connected to the TV, and TV out to the sound bar using HDMI ARC.

0 Kudos

Is it possible to connect the box to the sound bar and ou...

rstra
Grand Master

Is it possible to connect the box to the sound bar and out to the TV?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help