Well I wasn't actually suggesting anybody switch their TV...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

@mdk wrote:

> Tbaybel and Novus are offering their customers ...

TBAYTEL is in Thunder Bay, Ontario. I am not. So, I cannot switch to their network.

NOVUS is available in:

* North Vancouver

* Vancouver

* Richmond

* Burnaby

* New Westminster

* Coquitlam

* Surrey

but I am not near any of those locations.

Well I wasn't actually suggesting anybody switch their TV services because of the lack of Free previews offered by SHAW. I was merely pointing out that other cable companies were offering many more free preview options for their customers.

0 Kudos

from digitalhome.ca: Super Channel issued a press release...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

from digitalhome.ca:

Super Channel issued a press release to announce that all four of its channels (Fuse, Heart & Home, Vault and GINX Esports TV Canada) plus Super Channel On Demand are now in free preview with select cable service providers across the country until April 30 (dates of the free preview vary, some exceptions apply, check local service provider for details).

They didn't mention a list of providers, but Shaw is notable as one of the large providers that doesn't seem to be participating. The press release also lists programming available during April. No new series that haven't been posted here. (I've noticed that it always takes Super Channel's web guru a while to post the press releases to their web site.)

from superchannel.ca:

Super Channel is pleased to announce that all four of its channels (Fuse, Heart & Home, Vault and GINX Esports TV Canada) plus Super Channel On Demand are now in free preview with select cable service providers across the country until April 30 (dates of the free preview vary, some exceptions apply, check local service provider for details).

“While Canadians across the country are doing their part to stay at home and self-isolate, we are pleased to provide them with the opportunity to enjoy all that Super Channel has to offer,” said Don McDonald, President and CEO. “With our four diverse channels and an extensive On Demand offering, we have a wide variety of engaging programming to help keep Canadians entertained during these trying times. There is something for every member of the family to enjoy and we hope that viewers will take the time to get to know us.”

McDonald added, “We have also taken steps internally to do our part to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and protect our employees and their families. We have transitioned the majority of our staff to work from home and for those staff members deemed to be in essential positions on-site, we have instituted safe practices such as proper distancing during all employee interactions and between work-stations, conducting meetings online and increased cleaning measures to enhance their safety.”

Whether you are a hard-core movie buff, a die-hard horror fan, the gaming enthusiast in your family, in search of unique and original series to discover, or simply looking for feel-good, heartwarming programming to uplift your spirits during this time, Super Channel has something for everyone to enjoy.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help