rstra
Grand Master

@mdk 

68655EC2-FC29-4674-8557-B3CCEDBBEE10.jpeg

0 Kudos

-- Hally Molly, I wish that Shaw would show the IDENTICAL...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@rstra -- Hally Molly, I wish that Shaw would show the IDENTICAL Guide information on all their platforms (smart-phone, Gateway PVR, BlueCurve TV).

Checking my scheduled recordings, the channel I have set...

ziggurcat
Grasshopper

@mdk 

Checking my scheduled recordings, the channel I have set to record Holey Moley is CFCNDT, which is a CTV affiliate. You're right in that it doesn't show up in the On Demand section anymore - it used to, though because I watched all of Season 3 via On Demand last year.  

Though, if I use the voice command to search for Holey Moley, and select Episodes, the ones that have aired so far (except episode 3, for some reason) show up in the Upcoming tab.  

Just another follow-up: This past Sunday I was down at my...

ziggurcat
Grasshopper

Just another follow-up:

This past Sunday I was down at my parents place for dinner, and they also recorded Holey Moley - they were using a different channel (the ABC feed) and the problem that I showed in the video in my OP was not present at all, and we were able to watch the episode that was all garbled up for me.  Not sure what that means, aside from maybe someone at the CTV affiliate was drunk?

0 Kudos

It could have been a problem with the Calgary affiliate o...

rstra
Grand Master

@ziggurcat 

It could have been a problem with the Calgary affiliate of CTV. 

I see that CTV Vancouver is repeating S4E1 on Wednesday at 9PM.

0 Kudos

/   /   -- I see that CTV Vancouver is repeating S4E1 on...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Zeph  / @ziggurcat  / @rstra  -- I see that CTV Vancouver is repeating S4E1 on Wednesday at 9PM.

On my PVR, it is now showing as "new", not a "repeat". 

Gee Willikers, Batman, tell Shaw to synchronize their Guides on all their supported PVRs.

Bear? What Bear?

TALK TO US
We're here to help