Apologies, we do not have any additional information to s...

shaw-valerie

@JeffK Apologies, we do not have any additional information to share on this at this time. 

0 Kudos

When will Shaw catch up to the competition??  Bell Telus...

pfreiling
Grasshopper

When will Shaw catch up to the competition??  Bell Telus offering 4K channels... TSN has 4K hockey yet us poor Shaw customers sit with an outdated Shaw network that cannot offer its customers 4K.

I have a question: do I need 4K capability to watch "talk...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

I have a question: do I need 4K capability to watch "talking heads" on any news-channel?

Certainly, I would like to see sports (hockey, baseball, football) in 4K resolution, but that means I will have to purchase a 4K TV to replace my Full HD (1920-by-1080) TV.  Maybe, I will, during the upcoming "black Friday" sales. I would also have to replace my PVR with one that can receive/send 4K.

0 Kudos

SHAW, When can we expect 4k sports channels!?

MrDizzy
Grasshopper

SHAW,

When can we expect 4k sports channels!? 

Any word on 4k channels? Shaw has always been years behin...

SvK
Grasshopper

Any word on 4k channels? Shaw has always been years behind in its tech but 8k TVs are coming out and still no 4k channels...

0 Kudos

Add 1 more to the list of disgruntled people who want 4K....

WhyNo4K
Grasshopper

Add 1 more to the list of disgruntled people who want 4K. The tech is years old already, and you are the only provider not offering TSN 4K. It can't be that big a deal to add it, since you already sell (and I already have) the Blue Curve 4K equipment. Embarrassing when even my Telus subscriber buddies come over to watch hockey and rag on my fancy system with no content...yes, there was only a handful of games in 4k this year, but a bunch of them were Jets games, which is what I would have been watching....please put a push on this..  

>  8k TVs are coming out and still no 4k channels ... Hmm...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

>  8k TVs are coming out and still no 4k channels ...

Hmm.

Who will be first? 

TV broadcasters updating their TV cameras, and distribution networks, to record in 4K (or 8K) resolution, or Shaw, updating their distribution network, to be a carrier of 4K (or 8K) content?

Hey there! Thanks for the wait. We officially have some 4...

shaw-anthony

Hey there! Thanks for the wait. We officially have some 4K Sports content now. You can find more info on this here: https://bit.ly/2ZuDiIT

TALK TO US
We're here to help