I record many many series and some of them just started i...

MomOfARocker
Grasshopper

I record many many series and some of them just started in the last few weeks so they are far from ending.  One example is Island of Bryan on HGTV, others are the Real Housewives series on the TLC channel.  A recent new show I started watching is called Home Economics on ABC, or Young Sheldon on CTV.  I could go on if you like but as I have already said this is happening on EVERY SINGLE SHOW I check in the guide.  The message says "This program has no other show times.  Please try again later".  ... and then if I look in my scheduled shows all of them show shows set to record the following two weeks.  So nothing to do with the month of May and shows wrapping up.

0 Kudos

Mom, I have a 3510, it is hit and miss now, sometimes the...

Jay22
Grasshopper

Mom, I have a 3510, it is hit and miss now, sometimes the other show times works but allot of times it does not, I have to try 2 or 3 times to get it to come up and half the time it is incorrect and yes MDK is wrong it is a problem with the current software, I have not found a fix.

0 Kudos

Mom if you login to shaw and go to my services you can pi...

Jay22
Grasshopper

Mom if you login to shaw and go to my services you can pick refresh channels, just tried it will let you know if it works

0 Kudos

Thanks @jay22 ... I did figure out last night while I was...

MomOfARocker
Grasshopper

Thanks @Jay22 ... I did figure out last night while I was in my Shaw account how to do the channel refresh.  I did do that but it made absolutely no difference.  Checked again a couple of times and there are no other show times showing for any program I click on in the program guide.  It sure is strange that it started a few weeks ago and then worked perfectly for about five days and now is completely gone again - very frustrating!

0 Kudos

&  -- have you tried disconnecting the power-cord from yo...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Jay22 & @MomOfARocker -- have you tried disconnecting the power-cord from your BlueCurve, waiting a few seconds, and reconnecting the power-cord, and let it fully restart, and waiting several minutes for it to repopulate the "Guide" listings out for the full 2 or 3 weeks, and then clicking "Show All Times" ?

Any change?

0 Kudos

Hello MomOfARocker,   That actually was an issue that sta...

shaw-don

Hello MomOfARocker,

That actually was an issue that started up around the time you did post this. It was an issue with the HD guide box (one you noted DCX-3510-M) that was failing to populate some things such as future times or even in search results. That has since been resolved, so if you are still running into this issue, I would recommend getting in touch with our tech support so they can try giving the box a refresh and see if that resolves it. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help