2 years plan

Erum
Grasshopper

As my plan is going to finish in Oct if I don't want to continue with Shaw how do i quit the service? 2 years ago when my plan was going to an end I was keep calling to services department that I wanted to quit. After calling many times nothing happened & got the double bill. This time I need the solution please. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies

When the time comes, call or chat in to Shaw and cancel.

rstra
Grand Master

When the time comes, call or chat in to Shaw and cancel. 

0 Kudos

-- As my plan is going to finish in Oct if I don't want t...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Erum -- As my plan is going to finish in Oct if I don't want to continue with Shaw how do i quit the service? 

My Two-Year Value Plan was scheduled to end in early June 2021. Shaw called me in February 2021 -- 5 months "early" -- to get me to take another Two-Year Value Plan.  So, given from now (late June) to October is about 5 months, I am a little surprised that Shaw has not called you, to get you to "re-up". 

So, as @rstra wrote: call (1-888-472-2222) or www.shaw.ca/chat  very close to your end-date, to cancel. Be sure to QUICKLY ship back to Shaw any rented equipment that you have, before Shaw invoices you for the "non-return", and/or sends your debit to a collection agency.

0 Kudos