Best Shaw Customer Service Feedback!

idaon8
Grasshopper

Hi there, I just received the best customer service support from Amy (in Vancouver - her employee ID is V66U). I called about interrupted TV service, which she promptly helped me connect with a tech guy and fixed, then she also told me about great promos! She went over and above and helped me change my internet plan that best suits my family’s needs + she helped me to find ways to save money!! She was super friendly and patient...and she was so eager to help me address all my needs!! Great service Amy! Thank you so much!! 🙂 really appreciate all your proactiveness and eagerness to help my family get the best Shaw service we’ve ever received! :)! She was so great that I asked for her employee ID to help write a positive review about her..hope her manager sees this! 🙂 

3 Replies

-- hope her manager sees this While reading this, scroll-...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@idaon8 -- hope her manager sees this

While reading this, scroll-down to the About section, to see the "Your Voice" hyperlink.

Click that hyperlink to send your feedback directly to Shaw, to ensure that Shaw will see it.

thank you for posting the amazing experience you had! I'l...

shaw-tony

@idaon8 thank you for posting the amazing experience you had! I'll pass your kudos along to her leadership team 🙂

I just had the most seamless and friendly experience with...

Mistie
Grasshopper

I just had the most seamless and friendly experience with Ashwin from Montreal.  He helped in setting up my account, providing me with all the information that I required.  I didn’t even have a question as he answered them before I could ask.  Super guy!  Super representative of your company!  I didn’t get his ID# but my interaction with with Ashwin from Montreal today, April 10, 2024.  I couldn’t even get a response from another provider.  You can imagine how happy I am with this experience.  I hope his manager sees this.