Billing issue

CardMaker65
Grasshopper

Why is the bill so high, when i paid on March 31st, being a pensioner, I only get 'paid' the end of the month!  Bill was paid on March 31st $177.00 - and so confirmed by my bank that payment went thru - so deduct the EXTRA monies and at the end of this month I will pay $183.27 for May!

Heather gillespie

Labels (1)
4 Replies

You can log in to my.shaw.ca and look at your bill, or ca...

rstra
Grand Master

@CardMaker65  You can log in to my.shaw.ca and look at your bill, or call Shaw/Chat in to Shaw.

0 Kudos

Hi  , just to let you know, please never put your persona...

g-idk
Master

Hi @CardMaker65 , just to let you know, please never put your personal info. such as account number with corresponding email address on an open forum for everyone to see.  This forum is not a direct path to Shaw support, it is a peer to peer discussion forum for general users to try and help each other.  Hopefully a moderator catches this and removes your personal info.  

0 Kudos

-- don't worry; Shaw/Rogers will add the unpaid amount to...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@CardMaker65 -- don't worry; Shaw/Rogers will add the unpaid amount to your next invoice. Pay the invoiced amount, through your bank/credit-union, a few "business days" before the due-date, to ensure that your payment reaches Shaw/Rogers in time.

0 Kudos

I cancelled my shaw in march 15th 2023. I have been makin...

bubblybabs
Grasshopper

I cancelled my shaw in march 15th 2023. I have been making the payments to pay off the remaining amount as per my agreement. Now I only paid 50.00 as I think I'm being charged a monthly service charge instead. this needs to be clearer to me as I am with Telus now. I just need the balance of monies owed as per termination of my services. Can someone please look into this for me and send me an e-mail to bubblybabs@hotmail.ca

Thank you for your assistance to clear up this account in full. 

Barbara Morse 

0 Kudos