Billing

Phone5
Grasshopper

I have auto payments and July 16 my bill was paid then again July 29 again my bill was paid. I contacted and was told they are catching up with the rest of the industry on this. B. S. There getting my money 16 days earlier that the last 30 years. Tharen to top it off I just signed a new 2 year plan 3 months ago and I have 3 boxes for tv 1 free and $30 for 2 now they are raising that another $14 a month. I called and was told the rental equipment isn’t part of the deal so we can raise it as much as we wish. I’m stuck til 2026 and after 30 years I’m done I’m moving to another provider.

3 Replies

I agree, I think a $22 per month rental charge for one of...

rstra
Grand Master

@Phone5  I agree, I think a $22 per month rental charge for one of those little wireless boxes is extreme. I just have two boxes but I will probably return one and just use a Fire Stick with the Ignite app.

0 Kudos

Got to agree here. Just renewed out also. 2 years then th...

Cathiew1
Grasshopper

Got to agree here. Just renewed out also. 2 years then they can stick their shaw where the sun does not shine. Been a shaw customer for over 50 years. As an aside i never liked Roger’s. Was disappointed in the merger and they are showing their true colors. 

0 Kudos

wrote Just renewed  [for] 2 years  You may cancel your co...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Cathiew1 wrote Just renewed  [for] 2 years 

You may cancel your contract, without penalty, within 15 days of getting the new contract.

Beyond that, if you continue with Rogers, you will pay well over $100 per month. Or, if you cancel after the 15 days, you will pay $30 per month as the cancellation fee, thus saving over $70 per month.

Talk to Telus. In the past, they offered a "buy-out" -- paying that $30/month to you -- if you switch everything to Telus. I don't know if this promotion is still available.

<