Confirmation codes not working! Cannot log into account.

Oldislander
Grasshopper

Tried six different Shaw confirmation codes.  None worked.   Tried to phone support....waste of time.  Tried their CHAT...a joke.   Went to local office...employee was no help.

9 Replies

-- as you are reading this, scroll-down to the "About" se...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Oldislander -- as you are reading this, scroll-down to the "About" section, expand the pull-down, and click on the "Your Voice" hyperlink, to send your comments to Shaw.

0 Kudos

Cannot find "About" or pull down or "Your Voice"!

Oldislander
Grasshopper

Cannot find "About" or pull down or "Your Voice"!

0 Kudos

are you trying to access your MyShaw account through the...

shaw-tony

@Oldislander are you trying to access your MyShaw account through the app or via the web app? What error message shows up when you enter the confirmation number in? 

0 Kudos

Tried to check account after logging in but required use...

Oldislander
Grasshopper

Tried to check account after logging in but required use of confirmation code.   Shaw sent at least 5 that did not work.   Tried phoning and sending email, but to no avail.    Went to local store but staff were no help.

0 Kudos

-- while reading this message, scroll-down to the bottom...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Oldislander -- while reading this message, scroll-down to the bottom of the web-page, to see:

Capture.JPG

with "About" at the top and "Your Voice" at the bottom.

0 Kudos

"Your voice" does not help...nothing shows.

Oldislander
Grasshopper

"Your voice" does not help...nothing shows.

0 Kudos

we should be able to disable the multifactor authenticati...

shaw-tony

@Oldislander we should be able to disable the multifactor authentication temporarily when you are troubleshooting with us. Touch base with technical support again on chat again so you can gain access to your account.

0 Kudos

Your post is not very descriptive of the steps you took t...

SP3CTRYS
Grasshopper

Your post is not very descriptive of the steps you took to try and login yourself so I apologize if I am recommending something you already tried.

The first thing I would try is clearing your browser cookies, try MFA again if fails,

Try a new browser. Most people I run into use Chrome or Firefox, which are the preferred method of access My Shaw. However, if you are getting errors with these browsers, try MS Edge or IE.

Just a couple quick things you can try before needing to Shaw again 😊

0 Kudos

-- "Your voice" does not help...nothing shows. Weird. Are...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Oldislander -- "Your voice" does not help...nothing shows.

Weird.

Are you using a desktop/laptop computer, or some mobile phone or tablet that cannot correctly "render" the web-site?

Try a different computer, and try using a different web-browser, e.g., Google Chrome.

0 Kudos