wrote: I am stuck with you for two years. You have a shor...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@louiese wrote: I am stuck with you for two years.

You have a short period -- a few days -- to cancel the contract, without having any financial penalties.

0 Kudos

Today the Shaw / Rogers employee was an amazing patient h...

Impt4u
Grasshopper

Today the Shaw / Rogers employee was an amazing patient home tech who solved a problem with/for me that multiple tech support calls could not. We were switching to the new streaming system and could not sync our Technicolor TV with the XR15 Voice remote.

The employee was Allen Yu, he was kind, detailed, and very helpful, saving our entertainment system and fine-tuning our internet wifi.

For all of those with similar devices Technicolor Tv's can sync to the Shaw, Rx15 Remote with an RCA Code, 12746. Six other tech support calls could not solve this ... just so happened he had programmed a remote to an RCA TV, and I have read that Technicolor used these codes too.

Allen Yu also taught my wife all of the remote features. He was respectful, and professional and saved my relationship with Shaw, we were considering canceling after about twenty years with Shaw. Allen should be recognix=zed for his client & Tech service.

, that's great to hear, I also had a great experience wit...

g-idk
Master

@Impt4u , that's great to hear, I also had a great experience with customer support today with a person named Phong via the chat service.  Only took 3 mins to get speaking to a real person and solved my issue within 10 mins, regarding a voicemail issue with my home phone, was patient with me and very polite and seemed to know what the root of my problem was.  

0 Kudos