Equipment return NOT recognized

nezchrynliir
Grasshopper

In June I returned my old modem because I got a new one, now the people at the store in Aberdeen Mall gave me a prepaid box and told me to go to canada post.  Canada Post told me to go to Purolator, Purolator shipped it out BUT over a month later I get $100 on my bill for unreturned equipment.  WTF!!!!!!!  This is unacceptable!  I used the box I was given, and now your saying you did not get it!!!!!  I AM ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!  Fix this please as this is not a expense I can afford, and I know I sent it back!  I refuse to pay a fee for an item I know I returned, this is highway robbery and I demand that fee be removed!  Thank you!  Also I cannot call and talk to an agent when I have time, so please fix this ASAP as this is total BS!

Exact modem -  BlueCurve Gateway XB6 WiFi Modem

Sent out June 27th, 2022

0 Kudos
9 Replies

Change: It was sent out June 21st 2022

nezchrynliir
Grasshopper

Change: It was sent out June 21st 2022

0 Kudos

Did you check the tracking g number?

rstra
Grand Master

@nezchrynliir 

Did you check the tracking g number?

Nope, but they need to contatc Purolator to find out wher...

nezchrynliir
Grasshopper

Nope, but they need to contatc Purolator to find out where it is.  Not my fault.  In fact they never gave me anything to track it with, literally they just took the box and shipped it.

0 Kudos

Hi  , I hope you realize that this is only a peer to peer...

g-idk
Master

Hi @nezchrynliir , I hope you realize that this is only a peer to peer discussion forum and Shaw may not even see your post, this is not the path to speak to a Shaw rep. , you will have to contact them directly either thru chat function/phone/social media direct. You should have had a tracking number on the receipt you got from Purolator for the shipment, otherwise it would be just like handing it over to a complete stranger and saying not my problem, Please contact them and explain the situation, so a solution can be found before it affects your credit, if they send to collections.  I hope it all gets straightened out  for you.  

0 Kudos

Yeah, though I honestly feel Purolator should be responsi...

nezchrynliir
Grasshopper

Yeah, though I honestly feel Purolator should be responsible for this one.  They were the people who screwed up and did not do their job right, though calling customer support feels like it's talking to a robot as I can only ever call after they close due to work.  Thanks man, I just think shaw are bumbling idiots when it comes to customer support. 

0 Kudos

-- I just think shaw are bumbling idiots when it comes to...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@nezchrynliir -- I just think shaw are bumbling idiots when it comes to customer support. 

Shaw gave you the correct box, and the correct information, namely to take it to a Canada Post outlet.

The clerk at that outlet should have accepted the box, and invoiced Shaw for the shipment, and give you a tracking number.

Unfortunately, it seems that the clerk at the C.P. outlet was the B.I.     Sigh.

0 Kudos

The Canada Post clerk told me the label was Purolator, NO...

nezchrynliir
Grasshopper

The Canada Post clerk told me the label was Purolator, NOT Canada Post.  So yes I think shaw customer support are bumbling idiots.  They did not read what label was on it, so my belief stands.  I know what the hell kinda run around I got that day, which was total BS.  So yeah sorry it's on them and Purolator.

0 Kudos

-- in 1987, Purolator returned to Canadian ownership, and...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@nezchrynliir -- in 1987, Purolator returned to Canadian ownership, and would go on to be owned mainly (91 per cent) by Canada Post Corporation.  Reference: https://www.purolator.com/en/about-purolator/our-history

So, 91% of "Pure Oil Later" is Canada Post, even through that C.P. clerk did not know that.

Sigh.

Huh?  I did not know that, thank you for the info.  Well...

nezchrynliir
Grasshopper

Huh?  I did not know that, thank you for the info.  Well I have to catch Shaw support when their open, the virtual assistant and their support line are all automated.  I wonder where the package got off to....  Thanks I have to call them one day I am not working on a week day.

0 Kudos