Feature request: unavailability of My Shaw Portal notification

Upfront6891
Grasshopper

While this seems like a basic, common sense notification, we all (should know) as this pandemic has reinforced that common sense isn't common at all. This seems to be evident with Shaw and not having a message pop up on your screen saying the system is unavailable for routine updates or maintenance such as updating your account and more.

Many times, usually around 3 AM Pacific time I can't log in completely or I only partially. The My Shaw portal would be slow as molasses to access and one just gets an error message on the screen to bookmark the page and try again later. 

Since your home phone and the internet is arguably considered an essential service, this lack of communication is unacceptable. I'm posting here for others to see but I will also follow-up with your Channel ExperienceBase Management, 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

HI   , not sure if this is what your looking for but they...

g-idk
Master

HI @Upfront6891  , not sure if this is what your looking for but they always list the upcoming service updates to My Shaw, Internet , phone, vod , etc. on the Shaw Support page under community and scroll to the bottom of the page here is a link  https://support.shaw.ca/t5/service-updates-outages/bg-p/service-updates   I usually check this page at least once a week so I know ahead of time what nights they are working on the different systems.  Hope this is what you were looking for, sorry for your time if it isn't. 

-- Shaw and not having a message pop up on your screen sa...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Upfront6891 -- Shaw and not having a message pop up on your screen saying the system is unavailable for routine updates or maintenance such as updating your account and more ...

See: How To: Subscribe to Service Updates and Outage notifications

to get E-mail with announcements about upcoming service-related events in your region.

That website area is so poorly designed and layed out I t...

Upfront6891
Grasshopper

That website area is so poorly designed and layed out I try not to go there. It gets me very frustrated each time I visit it.
Like in this [new] thread I posted here.

0 Kudos