ell7Bee
Grasshopper

I ned to know why you are charging me so much this time.  FURTHER MOREPLEASE SEND YOUR INVOICE

TO ME VIA MAIL...(lIKE REMEMBER..POST OFFICE    NOT TO MY PHONE   !!!!!!!!!!!!      PLEASE REPLY  NOW......

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Hi  , Rogers/Shaw will not reply on this forum, this is j...

g-idk
Master

Hi @ell7Bee , Rogers/Shaw will not reply on this forum, this is just a peer to peer discussion forum for users of Shaw/Rogers services.  Have you tried going to myshaw.ca or the myshaw app and go to the billing section and check what your current charges are under the drop down menu.  You will need I think to contact Rogers/Shaw about the paper monthly billing because it has all been switched to e-billing, no more paper statements unless you qualify for the special need to have a paper bill sent each month.  Also Please be careful and don't put your personal info. such as full name/address on an open forum such as this.  Hope you can get it all straightened out.  

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Jump to solution

Hi  , Rogers/Shaw will not reply on this forum, this is j...

g-idk
Master

Hi @ell7Bee , Rogers/Shaw will not reply on this forum, this is just a peer to peer discussion forum for users of Shaw/Rogers services.  Have you tried going to myshaw.ca or the myshaw app and go to the billing section and check what your current charges are under the drop down menu.  You will need I think to contact Rogers/Shaw about the paper monthly billing because it has all been switched to e-billing, no more paper statements unless you qualify for the special need to have a paper bill sent each month.  Also Please be careful and don't put your personal info. such as full name/address on an open forum such as this.  Hope you can get it all straightened out.  

Jump to solution

&  -- small correction. The correct URL for the "My Shaw...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@ell7Bee & @g-idk -- small correction.

The correct URL for the "My Shaw Portal" is:  http://my.shaw.ca

namely with a "dot" after the "my".

There is no web-site for the "myshaw.ca" domain. Maybe, it is a "parked" domain, waiting for victims to accidentally reach this site.  Sigh.

Jump to solution

Hi  , my bad!  Thanks for catching that error on my part.

g-idk
Master

Hi @mdk , my bad!  Thanks for catching that error on my part.  

0 Kudos