Jump to solution

Re payment

Collin1877
Grasshopper

I just wanted to let you know I will be paying my bill in full today at my bank. My account number is **Mod remove private info. **

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

-- this is a "user-to-user" discussion forum, not an offi...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Collin1877 -- this is a "user-to-user" discussion forum, not an official path to contact Shaw.

Also, your bank probably takes 1 or 2 "business-days" to forward your payment to Shaw.  So, if you need to make immediate payment, it is best to logon to your My Shaw portal, and make a payment that Shaw will immediately receive.

P.S. Please do not post any personal details (name, account-number) onto this forum. Such information might be abused.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Jump to solution

Opps 09900630314

Collin1877
Grasshopper

*Mod remove private info*

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- this is a "user-to-user" discussion forum, not an offi...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Collin1877 -- this is a "user-to-user" discussion forum, not an official path to contact Shaw.

Also, your bank probably takes 1 or 2 "business-days" to forward your payment to Shaw.  So, if you need to make immediate payment, it is best to logon to your My Shaw portal, and make a payment that Shaw will immediately receive.

P.S. Please do not post any personal details (name, account-number) onto this forum. Such information might be abused.