It just means your pre-authorized payment for Aug 1 will...

JeffGWpg
Grasshopper

@Dale_pues It just means your pre-authorized payment for Aug 1 will come out about 2 weeks prior. You'll make your Jul 1 payment, which is a pre-pay for July services, then you'll pay again around July 16 for your August pre-pay. I don't understand why they think this is ok considering we already pre-pay for the services.

I sent the complaint to CCTS.  I did that about the wirel...

wildxcat
Grasshopper

I sent the complaint to CCTS.  I did that about the wireless mobile scam they did changing Alberta free mobile phone forever with internet to max. 5 years with Rogers

0 Kudos

Nope.  Just greedy Rogers.  Contact CCTS with your compla...

wildxcat
Grasshopper

Nope.  Just greedy Rogers.  Contact CCTS with your complaint.  Maybe they'll get a lot of complaints.

Contact CCTS with your complaint.  Maybe they'll get a lo...

wildxcat
Grasshopper

Contact CCTS with your complaint.  Maybe they'll get a lot of complaints.

0 Kudos

CCTS complaint

wildxcat
Grasshopper

CCTS complaint

0 Kudos

It's for real.  They get millions more for 2 weeks and th...

wildxcat
Grasshopper

It's for real.  They get millions more for 2 weeks and thus much more interest while the consumers get screwed if they have to get a loan or borrow somehow the extra money 2 weeks early.  Try CCTS to at least show Shaw/Rogers how much you hate their rip off.

0 Kudos

Tracy Markwood VP, Consumer Call Centres Rogers Communica...

wildxcat
Grasshopper

Tracy Markwood
VP, Consumer Call Centres
Rogers Communications

should be fired for this like the Coca Cola VP years ago who thought changing the Coke formula was a good idea.  The backlash lost that clown his job.

0 Kudos

They told me they would transfer me to billing BUT the id...

wildxcat
Grasshopper

They told me they would transfer me to billing BUT the idiot agent should have known they were closed then.  Wait and wait and wait...

0 Kudos

wrote: What is "sjrb" ? Before Rogers purchased Shaw, sha...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@dmtanner wrote: What is "sjrb" ?

Before Rogers purchased Shaw, shares in Shaw traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange, using the trading symbol "SJR.B".  Shaw uses "@sjrb.ca" for their corporate network, and uses "@shaw.ca" for retail customers.

----

Registrant Contact Information:

Domain: sjrb.ca
Name: Legal Department
Organization: Shaw Cablesystems G.P. [General Partnership]
Address: 900 - 630 3rd Avenue S.W.
City: Calgary
Province: AB
Postal Code: T2P4L4
CountryCA
Phone+1.403-750-4500

0 Kudos

The CCTS is accepting your complaint about Shaw.  Next s...

wildxcat
Grasshopper

The CCTS is accepting your complaint about Shaw. 

Next steps in our process:   

1. We have notified your service provider and asked them to contact you directly. They should work with you to resolve your complaint.  We expect you to also work with your provider. If you don’t work with your provider, we may close your complaint.
  2. Your provider will let us know if your complaint isn’t resolved after 20 days. We will then work with both you and your provider to try help you resolve your complaint.   
  3. If you and your service provider cannot agree on how the complaint should be resolved, we find out if they acted appropriately and reasonably in your case.  

For more information on our process, please see our website. 

Other important information:  

• If you selected any issues that are outside our mandate, a list of those issues are listed below. We will not be able to work on those issues.
  • While your complaint is open, your provider is not allowed to take steps to collect on any money you are disputing you owe your provider (e.g. ask you to pay the amount or report the charge to a credit agency).  If this happens, let us know.  

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your complaint or our process, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

CCTS Assessment Team

0 Kudos