I'm in MB and also on a VP. I went back too and I have be...

JeffGWpg
Grasshopper

@rstra I'm in MB and also on a VP. I went back too and I have been post-pay as well. Who knew? 🙂

0 Kudos

Hi  ,  , Here is my invoice dates, I'm in BC as well.

g-idk
Master

Hi @JeffGWpg , @rstra , Here is my invoice dates, I'm in BC as well.  

Screenshot 2024-07-04 101420.png

0 Kudos

-- On June 8, you were invoiced for services to be delive...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@JeffGWpg -- On June 8, you were invoiced for services to be delivered in the near future: from June 8 to July 7.

Since the invoice was issued before July 15, you have until July 8 to make the payment.

Your next invoice will be issued on July 8, which also is before July 15.  So, the "old rules" apply: you will have until August 8 to pay.

The invoice to be issued on August 8, which is after July 15, will be under the "new rules": either manually pay within 21 days (not the 30 days that were under the "old rules") or, if you have authorized Shaw to bill your bank account, Shaw will take your money after 14 days, namely August 22.

So, to avoid "late charges", pay before August 8, and allow auto-pay on August 22 (8-plus-14) or manually pay before August 29 (8-plus-21).  Yes, you will make two payments in August, because Shaw has shortened the due date, under the "new rules".

Clear?

Strange. I wonder why my account. Is different? The only...

rstra
Grand Master

@JeffGWpg @g-idk  Strange. I wonder why my account. Is different? The only thing I can think of is that employees might have had to prepay because of the deal and maybe mine never changed when I stopped working for Shaw.

0 Kudos

it's always been clear except that I mistakenly thought I...

JeffGWpg
Grasshopper

@mdk it's always been clear except that I mistakenly thought I was pre-paying. Now that I have realized I am post-pay, the earlier due date is justifiable, at least in my situation.

0 Kudos

, yes that is a little strange indeed.  You really are pr...

g-idk
Master

@rstra , yes that is a little strange indeed.  You really are pre-paying to the max. Maybe it is for the reason you mention but boy that some prepay.  

0 Kudos

lol I was thinking the same thing...once the change goes...

JeffGWpg
Grasshopper

@g-idk @rstra lol I was thinking the same thing...once the change goes thru, if auto-payment is still enabled, that's some really early payment for services not yet rendered 🙂

Haha yup and I pay everything on the first day of the month!

rstra
Grand Master

@g-idk  Haha yup and I pay everything on the first day of the month!

, well nothing like keeping your bills up to date, but Ro...

g-idk
Master

@rstra , well nothing like keeping your bills up to date, but Rogers/Shaw took it to another level for you. lol🤔 

0 Kudos

, yes I had to look a few times to make sure I was seeing...

g-idk
Master

@JeffGWpg , yes I had to look a few times to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing with his dates.  lol. 

0 Kudos