3 months of poor service

sherryruddock
Grasshopper

Isn’t it ironic that I have had 2 phone calls this week from rogers/shaw this week asking for feedback on my my service and support,  when I tell them that I have been awaiting feedback (or a phone call/ipdate) from Shaw for 3 months on a fix or service credit for the cable issue outside my house …they have no idea how to  help!  Shaw used to have such great customer service.  Aside from my service itself not being great, the agents themselves have no idea how to help. 

Labels (1)
1 Reply

-- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where v...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@sherryruddock -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where volunteers try to help.

This forum is not a direct path to Shaw Support, and it is doubtful that any Shaw/Rogers employee will read your comment, and will make a reply.

How cold has it been, outside your home, for the last 3 months?  Too cold for any line-technicians to arrive & work in "40 below" weather on their infrastructure?

>>  ... the agents themselves have no idea how to help. 

Sigh. Poor training of the newly-hired?  One "help-desk" principle is "if you cannot immediately answer a customer's question, open a ticket, and escalate the ticket to the next level of the support department".  Why the Agent(s) you are not doing this is a mystery to me.