rstra
Grand Master

@Jocelyntong log in to my.shaw.ca and change your email account password, see if that helps.

0 Kudos

When I called in a few months ago, the Shaw support perso...

LanceCalleberg
Grasshopper

When I called in a few months ago, the Shaw support person told me to clear all my cookies, which I did, and then it started to work for me. It happened again this morning, and I did the same thing and it worked for a few hours, but is locked again now, and re-clearing the cookies again didn't fix it.  

0 Kudos

Away on a holiday needing emails for work and I am gettin...

mikeyox
Grasshopper

Away on a holiday needing emails for work and I am getting the same message and basically need to switch providers when we get home

0 Kudos

I'm suddenly having this issue. I've had a shaw email for...

jeriannehamilto
Grasshopper

I'm suddenly having this issue. I've had a shaw email for nearly 20 years! WTF is going on?

0 Kudos

https://support.shaw.ca/t5/service-updates-outages/apr-7-...

rstra
Grand Master
0 Kudos

Same email address for probably 30 years. Last received e...

PK029
Grasshopper

Same email address for probably 30 years. Last received email on April 18,24 contacted Shaw twice now, both state email was in CBS (?) and can no longer access so…. Too bad, so sad. I have had to create another email and am now going through the process of informing banks, businesses, billing, contacts etc. you get the picture. And yes, I am a Shaw customer. Wish me luck

0 Kudos

Can you see the email address in my.shaw.ca? If so, try c...

rstra
Grand Master

@PK029  Can you see the email address in my.shaw.ca? If so, try contacting support again and try and get it fixed, they may need to escalate the problem.

If you don’t get it fixed, whatever you do, don’t get another Shaw email, go with a free mail like Gmail.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help