Hi, it’s been 3 weeks since your email that stated that S...

smendezf7
Grasshopper

Hi, it’s been 3 weeks since your email that stated that Shaw engineers will address these issues. Still the same, for now rebooting the modem does not help on these issues. Yesterday my son was using the iPad, YouTube, games, etc and it was paused  according to bluecurve app. 

0 Kudos

At this time there is still no exact ETA available on whe...

shaw-tony

@smendezf7 At this time there is still no exact ETA available on when the patch will be published. Once it is, I'll be posting more information here. I appreciate your continued patience.

0 Kudos

People have continued to be patient re: this issue for mo...

Ford01
Grasshopper

People have continued to be patient re: this issue for months!!!! Months that should never be.  We are paying for a service that is not working and causing grief inside the home.  Saying you will have an update soon is not acceptable.  Nor is giving people the runaround of telling them to reset routers etc etc to buy time.  You can’t tell me there is not someone smart enough within your IT department that doesn’t know exactly what’s going on?  I think you should be giving everyone there money back and fixing this problem once and for all.  Or the alternative, in the least,  provide full refunds and be honest in that your product is defective and was never able to do as it stated, with your apologies of course.  Please review and give us an answer. Stop wasting our time and money!!!!

I also am having issues. My kids both have set downtimes....

Beehouse
Grasshopper

4C05468B-A144-4662-A8F9-5DAE7A26CB40.png

I also am having issues. My kids both have set downtimes. The schedule works and they get locked down at set times however my son’s phone is apparently not connected to the wifi, although he is?? According to the app he hasn’t been connected since November??

--  my son’s phone is apparently not connected to the wif...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Beehouse --  my son’s phone is apparently not connected to the wifi, although he is??

Newer iPhones can change their MAC-address each time it connects to WiFi. This causes your cable-modem to give the iPhone a different IP-address each time it connects. This change in IP-address may circumvent your configuration that limits his access.

Do you have an update? I am experiencing the same issues...

sherrikoop
Grasshopper

Do you have an update? I am experiencing the same issues as many others have noted. What a complete waste of money. 

I just started having this issue 5 days ago. My downtimes...

Gregory_Simon
Grasshopper

I just started having this issue 5 days ago. My downtimes have been working FLAWLESSLY since I signed up for Blue Curve 6 months ago. Your internet is very sporadic in my neighborhood and this feature is the only reason I have not switched to Telus. Do you have an ETA for this fix or do I need to invest in a router that can do this for me? Please advise.

0 Kudos

I am having the same issue. Is there an update on this yet?

IthilienJM
Grasshopper

I am having the same issue. Is there an update on this yet?

0 Kudos

Some updates were made and we haven't been able to reprod...

shaw-tony

@IthilienJM @Gregory_Simon @sherrikoop @Beehouse @Ford01 

Some updates were made and we haven't been able to reproduce this issue. The XB6 will require a factory reset to clear any existing parental controls and re-enabled through the app to be working again. There was a recent interruption of this service tracked on INC0910881 that has since been resolved.

0 Kudos

Thanks! I’ll give it a go.

IthilienJM
Grasshopper

Thanks! I’ll give it a go.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help