Cannot change admin password - BlueCurve; plus I cannot use the BlueCurve Shaw Home app

kristap
Grasshopper

Hello,

I cannot change my admin password.

I am setting up my new wifi. 

I managed to set up a wifi signal connecting to the bluecurve with my laptop. Now, when I go to http://10.0.0.1/ and enter admin/password, it asks me to update my password. However, when I fill out the password update screen and click save, nothing happens.

Independent of this, when I open my BlueCurve Shaw Home app, then I log in to my shaw account, it gives me an "Upgrade for This Experience" message, even though my phone is already on the active BlueCurve Wifi signal.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

That's a bit of an odd issue. If you're still seeing this...

shaw-valerie

@kristap That's a bit of an odd issue. If you're still seeing this behaviour, I'd recommend trying a factory reset on the modem, by using a pin or paperclip to press and hold the reset button on the back of the modem for 30-45 seconds, then allow it to boot back up. Once it's back online, run through the initial wifi set up again. I fyou encounter the same error again, connect with our technical support team here, so they can run some additional diagnostics on the equipment. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help