login error

john52
Grasshopper

login error

0 Kudos

-- what was the full error-message? Did you accidentally...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@john52 -- what was the full error-message? Did you accidentally have the CAPS LOCK key on?

Did somebody in your household change the password?

0 Kudos

Does not matter where I try to log in it tells me an erro...

MoosieA1
Grasshopper

Does not matter where I try to log in it tells me an error and will not accept my log in 

I even tried changing my password and it still is denying me access 

we want to log in for our free year of Disney and can’t access it or view our billing details 

getting more frustrating every day 

0 Kudos

Error message telling me it is an invalid I’d or password...

MoosieA1
Grasshopper

Error message telling me it is an invalid I’d or password 

no caps lock as I triple checked 

tried many times 

changed password myself thinking that was a problem but it came back with same error message 

0 Kudos

-- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where v...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@MoosieA1 -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where volunteers try to help.

Can you try logging-in from a different computer, e.g., one in a Public Library, to see if that makes a difference?

Have you used the My Shaw Portal to change your E-mail password?

Have you configured multiple input methods (e.g., "Canadian Multilingual Standard" instead of "English US") that map some special characters (# / @ / $ / % / ? / et cetera) to different keys on your keyboard? Do you use any of those special characters within your password?

0 Kudos

I get e-mail on my I-pad but not on my PC

johnbrighton
Grasshopper

I get e-mail on my I-pad but not on my PC

0 Kudos

-- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where v...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@johnbrighton -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where volunteers try to help.

but not on my PC

Can you add some more details:

1. Operating system (Windows XP? Vista? 7? 8? 10? 11?)
  2. E-mail program: Microsoft Outlook, Windows Mail, Thunderbird, Shaw WebMail ? 
  3. Is Windows configured to use the "English-US" keyboard input method, or some other setting, such as "Canadian Multilingual Standard", which causes some key-presses to send different characters, such as é â ä à å ç ê ë è ï î ì Ä Å  when you are entering your password?
  4. If you experimentally enter your password into the "username" field on Shaw WebMail, does it display what you touch-typed?
  5. what error-message do you get when you try to logon?
  6. Any other relevant details?

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help