Cannot login to shaw.ca

TeamCuJo
Grasshopper

I'm having issues logging into shaw.ca to view my account.  Everytime it comes back with an error "It looks like we're having a problem processing your details. Please try again later. Thank you for your patience."  I have tried with Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, same thing.  I can login fine through the android app, but not on PC?

Labels (1)
16 Replies

that is certainly odd. Are you able to log in via a web b...

shaw-tony

@TeamCuJo that is certainly odd. Are you able to log in via a web browser on your Android device? Also, is there an error code or screenshot you are able to provide with the error message?

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.  Attached is a snip of my PC screen...

TeamCuJo
Grasshopper

Thanks for the reply.  Attached is a snip of my PC screen (does this on two different PC's I've tried.)  As well as a screenshot trying on my android phone.

Screenshot_20201223-094532.pngCapture.JPG

0 Kudos

hmm, can you clear your browser cache and try again. If y...

shaw-tony

@TeamCuJo hmm, can you clear your browser cache and try again. If you see that message, press F5 to see if it will get past it. From what I see on my end, there should be no issues.

0 Kudos

I cleared cache through chrome, as well as through cclean...

TeamCuJo
Grasshopper

I cleared cache through chrome, as well as through ccleaner.  Nothing changed.  If I hit F5 and refresh the same thing pops up over and over.  If I just hit the X, it says signing out.  I also tried through Microsoft Edge, which I never use and the same thing happens.

Hi, it appears to be working now.  When I clicked through...

TeamCuJo
Grasshopper

Hi, it appears to be working now.  When I clicked through "MyShaw" instead of just the sign in link it requested an auth code and then I was able to login to my account.  So far it has been working ok, although when I click on some links within my account it brings me again to the error and sign-out.

0 Kudos

To add to my last message. I cannot view my bill now. W...

TeamCuJo
Grasshopper

To add to my last message.  I cannot view my bill now.  When I click on certain links within my account it gives me the error stated above and says it signing out. I can still browse through my account but when I try to click on "view my bill" it says "the user is not authorized".

-- the user is not authorized Is your web-browser configu...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@TeamCuJo -- the user is not authorized

Is your web-browser configured to accept "cookies" from Shaw web-pages?  Those cookies are used to retain your "logged-in" status, as you switch from one web-page to another web-page. Not finding a cookie can cause that error-message.

I keep getting "Invalid Password" message and refusal to...

john52
Grasshopper

I keep getting "Invalid Password" message and refusal to accept login code sent by Shaw.

0 Kudos

HELP, Can't login to change my webmail password

john52
Grasshopper

HELP, Can't login to change my webmail password

0 Kudos