Changing Display of webmail shaw

Brigitte53
Grasshopper

The display of my webmail has changed recently so that it is not at all easy to use now. The incoming email messages are stretched so far from left to right, and the display is so minuscule that I can't see anything clearly.  I have tried going into preferences to correct this but can't find a way to return the email view so I can see everything within my browser window, and at a font I can read clearly.  Help?! 

Labels (1)
3 Replies

Hello     Try going into Preferences at the top, and chan...

shaw-don

Hello @Brigitte53 

Try going into Preferences at the top, and change the view, either to Ajax or HTML, then save and log out. When you log back in, see if the view looks better for you. 

0 Kudos

I tried.  Nothing changes.   Please let me know why and h...

Sharonla
Grasshopper

I tried.  Nothing changes.   Please let me know why and how

0 Kudos

-- open your web-browser. On your keyboard, hold-down the...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Sharonla -- open your web-browser. On your keyboard, hold-down the CTRL key (bottom left) and tap once on the "zero" key. Release the CTRL key.

That should change the size of all the text in the browser window.

If you still need "bigger" text, hold-down CTRL, and tap the "plus" key. If the text is still too small, again tap the "plus" key.  When you have the optimal size, release the CTRL key.  If the text gets too big, use CTRL-and-minus" to step down, or "CTRL-and-zero" to start again at 100%

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help