Same thing happened to me, except it stopped syncing with...

James_1978
Grasshopper

Same thing happened to me, except it stopped syncing with my phone and randomly started deleting contacts. Still waiting on a proper fix 

0 Kudos

Agreed. Everytime they say a technician will contact me i...

PE3
Grasshopper

Agreed. Everytime they say a technician will contact me in 5 business days it NEVER happens. I had them say this not one or two times but THREE. For different issues. I also made the mistake of signing up for their mobile which I can't wait for the contract not end so I can switch providers. Argh.

0 Kudos

-- I also made the mistake of signing up for their mobile...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@PE3 -- I also made the mistake of signing up for their mobile which I can't wait for the contract not end so I can switch providers.

Did you "bring your own device" to Shaw Mobile? If so, you can cancel anytime, without any penalty.

If your contract includes monthly payments for a cell-phone, you should be able to pay the monthly fees for the remaining months, and then cancel, without waiting until the end of the 24 months.

Have you tried configuring your cell-phone to connect to the "Nationwide" network, which does NOT connect to Shaw's cell-phone towers, to see if that improves your connectivity?

I'll give that a try...connecting to the"Nationwide" opti...

PE3
Grasshopper

I'll give that a try...connecting to the"Nationwide" option! Yeah, the cell phone is part of the contract. I'll just wait it out. It is cheap after all. You do get what you pay for though. 🙂

0 Kudos

I have a iPhone that has not been able to send or receive...

Parrytascona
Grasshopper

I have a iPhone that has not been able to send or receive any emails. I have to go on my laptop to access. Was on the phone with Shaw for 2 hours of online chatting to try and resolve. Still not resolved. I then decided to get some help from my IT department at work. We try to reset through various areas, such as exchange, Icloud etc. with no luck. We did find out that Shaw is trying to fix the problem. I will try to set up in the coming days once again. My concern is why was I not informed of this through Shaw. Have wasted many hours of my time trying to fix something that I can not, nor can Shaw at this time. 

0 Kudos

I haven’t heard of any issues accessing email from an iPh...

rstra
Grand Master

@Parrytascona 

I haven’t heard of any issues accessing email from an iPhone, mine is working fine.

0 Kudos

Are you using imap, pop3, or exchange?  I am still having...

jwythe
Grasshopper

Are you using imap, pop3, or exchange?  I am still having problems with imap.  Hasn’t resyncd since Jan/feb

0 Kudos

My outlook account is not working

V2R2Y9
Grasshopper

My outlook account is not working

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help