Yes, today I have this issue in FireFox

Tillym1
Grasshopper

Yes, today I have this issue in FireFox

I don't know why, but suddenly last night. Windows 10- Ch...

Jackie_A63
Grasshopper

I don't know why, but suddenly last night. Windows 10- Chrome. My bodies on all my email accounts with Shaw are not showing up. But, if I go to forward the email to a Gmail account or to anyone on my contact list, suddenly I can see what's in the body of the email. I've got no clue why the "content" of the emails has disappeared. I have tried, restarting the computer, running a defrag, and other standard things. Deleting the cache for a week etc. Nothing.  Unfortunately, I'm busy today and don't have the time to wait to do the live chat thing with Shaw customer support. I will try deleting Chrome as one other person suggested later today when I do have some time. 

0 Kudos

-- did Chrome update itself, to cause the problem? Maybe,...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Jackie_A63 -- did Chrome update itself, to cause the problem? Maybe, force it to update again, to see if there is an update-to-the-update, to "undo" a bad update.

0 Kudos

Not that I know of, I know I tried to uninstall Chrome, a...

Jackie_A63
Grasshopper

Not that I know of, I know I tried to uninstall Chrome, and reinstall it.. Still nothing! Can only "view" contents of email when I go to forward the email to someone else. I tried opening Shaw mail with Firefox same thing! 😭 I wonder if it's a windows update at this point.

0 Kudos

I am having the same problem with Chrome as of this morni...

Kathryn_Robbins
Grasshopper

I am having the same problem with Chrome as of this morning. The message body is not displaying, but when I select Reply or Forward, I can see the message body. I have tried restart and re-installing Chrome. 

0 Kudos

This just started with me today as well. The body of all...

Paul_DeFelice
Grasshopper

This just started with me today as well. The body of all my emails is blank

0 Kudos

It happens to me using Firefox

Paul_DeFelice
Grasshopper

It happens to me using Firefox

0 Kudos

Happened to me last night too and still today, I can't se...

danner67
Grasshopper

Happened to me last night too and still today, I can't see messages in Chrome, Brave or IE and I never changed any of my computer settings...

0 Kudos

Happened to me this morning for the first time using Fire...

fredbass
Grasshopper

Happened to me this morning for the first time using Firefox.  When I switched to Safari, Shaw Webmail works fine. 

When I compose a draft, the body of the email stays until I send it.  Then, when I click on the Sent email, the body is empty.

Also weird, in the Inbox the Subject of the email is in bold (as usual) and the first few words of the incoming email appear in gray (as usual) but, when I click on that email to open it, the body of the email is completely empty.

Hellpppp!!!!!!

0 Kudos

Don't think it's Chrome as my issue is on Firefox

Tillym1
Grasshopper

Don't think it's Chrome as my issue is on Firefox

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help