email issues

Debby123
Grasshopper

I don't receive emails from this one specific sender. However, I receive them when I get them sent to a Gmail account. This has happened to me with my shaw webmail one other time. I want to resolve this b/c the sender is a vital part of my business. I have checked my junk and spam folders and ensured the sender has my correct email addresses.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

-- have you defined any "filters" on your Shaw E-mail ID,...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Debby123 -- have you defined any "filters" on your Shaw E-mail ID, to block the messages before they become delivered to your "Inbox" or "Junk" or "Spam" folders.

Does the sender get a "bounce-back" message -- something like "undeliverable after NN days" ?

Within GMail, can you click to look at the "original message", to see all the "Received:" E-mail headers? It is possible that Shaw is blocking the IP-address of the mail-server that the other person is using, while GMail is not blocking that IP-address?

0 Kudos

They didn't get a bounceback or non deliverable message f...

Debby123
Grasshopper

They didn't get a bounceback or non deliverable message from the sender, and when she tried sending it to my husband's email (also shaw webmail) he received it. The only difference is that I use Outlook for email.  Would I check the Shaw E-mail ID through my email, or through the shaw account? Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos

Sorry, I mean the sender didn't get a bounceback or non d...

Debby123
Grasshopper

Sorry, I mean the sender didn't get a bounceback or non deliverable message.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help