Same old problem: It works fine when the kids are in scho...

RMR12
Grasshopper

Same old problem: It works fine when the kids are in school or late pm , early am. Obviously it can't handel the volume.

Yes, the last little while shaw webmail has become comple...

DivinePartaker
Grasshopper

Yes, the last little while shaw webmail has become completely unreliable. It  is a complete PITA when you get a confirmation code sent to your email and unable to use it because it times out by the time you can temporarily gain access before it become unreachable again.

0 Kudos

I believe it is an overload problem. Early morning and la...

RMR12
Grasshopper

I believe it is an overload problem. Early morning and late night it connects. 

wrote early morning and late night it connects. For me, S...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@RMR12 wrote early morning and late night it connects.

For me, Shaw WebMail connects most of the time.  Maybe, as Shaw customers check their E-mail during breakfast, the Shaw servers (WebMail & the "ID/password-authenticator") have "peak" usage.  

Over a year ago, the issue was much more common. It seems like Shaw has upgraded their servers since then.

0 Kudos

I finally got mine to work properly by going into Google...

JoanneBu
Grasshopper

I finally got mine to work properly by going into Google settings - More tools - Performance - Extentions - Turned off all extentions. The one that might have been given me the most problems is McAfee Web advisor.  Make sure that one is turned off.

Firefox keeps blocking access to Shaw.ca email. Started a...

Grasshopper

Firefox keeps blocking access to Shaw.ca email. Started a month ago. I've had Firefox for decades, but I cannot tolerate having to repeatedly phone Shaw.  I'm gonna have to dump Shaw email.

0 Kudos

wrote: I'm gonna have to dump Shaw email Try configuring...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@3920 wrote: I'm gonna have to dump Shaw email

Try configuring & using Windows Mail on your PC, or Mac Mail on Apple devices.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help