Email Quota WRONG

SJW
Grasshopper

I have a quota of 1000MB for email.  Why is the number constantly incorrect?  It shows I've used 78.63MB when in fact I've only got 3 emails totalling 86KB.  I've spent at least 15 hours chatting or talking with Shaw to correct the quota issue.  Shaw took 2 days to correct this issue a day ago and already it is incorrect AGAIN!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies

-- within Shaw WebMail, move the mouse-pointer over the n...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@SJW -- within Shaw WebMail, move the mouse-pointer over the name of one of the folders, e.g., "Inbox" or "Sent", and let it "hover" there.

You should see a pop-up like "5 messages occupying 123 Megabytes".  Repeat for each folder-name, to see which folders occupy the most megabytes.

0 Kudos

No ALL folders are empty other than inbox having less tha...

SJW
Grasshopper

No ALL folders are empty other than inbox having less than 86KB.  Problem is ongoing and even though I only have 4 emails total Shaw says I've used 78.63 MB.  Frustrating!

0 Kudos

-- I've only got 3 emails totalling 86KB ...  inbox less...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@SJW -- I've only got 3 emails totalling 86KB ...  inbox less than 86KB.  I only have 4 emails total Shaw says I've used 78.63 MB. 

When you view your "inbox", do you see something like:

Capture.JPG

This shows the size of each of the two messages, and in which folder the message currently is saved.

What is the "total" for your 4 messages?

0 Kudos

This is the inbox folder.  All others are empty.

SJW
Grasshopper

This is the inbox folder.  All others are empty.217898891_1132615333891603_9211381423109253539_n.jpg

0 Kudos

How about your deleted/ trash folder? Is it empty? That f...

shaw-ada

How about your deleted/ trash folder? Is it empty? That folder also counts and takes up space in the mailbox. 

0 Kudos

How do you get this view.....showing 'folder & size'

3horses
Grasshopper

How do you get this view.....showing 'folder & size'

0 Kudos

-- how do you get this view? For the image that I posted,...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@3horses -- how do you get this view?

For the image that I posted, I used the "search" function of WebMail, searching for the word "Staples", to get the 2 results.

Thank you !

3horses
Grasshopper

Thank you !

0 Kudos

All other folders - empty.

SJW
Grasshopper

All other folders - empty.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help